I need help with getting a practise schedule and learning theory I know Intervals and the easy stuff now I don't know where to go and how to apply and practise learning theory also mastering the fretboard off by heart and techniques such as sweep picking. and what's the best way to learn new chords and practise them so if I get an idea I can go straight to the chord?
if you can barre, probably the easiest way to learn a bunch of new chords quickly is barre chords/movable shapes (i.e. no open strings). that way, as long as you can find the root note on the fretboard, you instantly know all that type of chord.

troy stetina's barre chord book is pretty decent on the cheap. it doesn't go that much into the theory, though, if you want that there are better (though probably more expensive) options.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?