Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF1r0tJ5c3Q

So he issued an apology. And Palin started a fuss about him not being disciplined. So he went on a "planned vacation" and then resigned because it was totally his choice.

edit: if you're not gonna watch the video, Palin makes a fairly incoherent point about how our national debt is like slavery, and Bashir finishes by more than implying someone should take a shit in her mouth and piss on her face.
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 6, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
Bashir finishes by more than implying someone should take a shit in her mouth and piss on her face.

Can't watch the video on my work computer but I'm pretty sure that's a sackable offence in any walk of life. The fact it's directed at a figure of international ridicule is besides the point.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I don't really see why he should be fired, it's about time that America started to realise that it's not cool that many of you seem to think that Palin is a legitimate politician.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by RAB11
Can't watch the video on my work computer but I'm pretty sure that's a sackable offence in any walk of life. The fact it's directed at a figure of international ridicule is besides the point.

If they truly disapproved, they wouldn't have let him resign.. They'd have fired him so they could distance themselves from such behavior.

edit: I just watched the video again, and I just can't get over the raw fury in his face as he talks about how stupid Palin is it's so great
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 6, 2013,
Was that supposed to be funny or clever or something?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Is there a clever way to say someone should take a shit in Palin's mouth? Doubtful. Doesn't mean it needs to be said any less..
Quote by theogonia777

No, I think Palin was being serious.
Quote by willT08
That was like Paxman on a tame day, who gets fired over that?

He's on an American news channel, the politicians a little it more sensitive over there.
Last edited by Malchius at Dec 6, 2013,
Martin Bashir is a daft cunt anyway.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I hate Palin as much as anyone with a 70 or higher IQ but i agree with their decision to make him resign. That kind of rhetoric doesn't belong on a serious news channel. It wasn't even funny or clever just tasteless.
Quote by Gantz92
I hate Palin as much as anyone with a 70 or higher IQ but i agree with their decision to make him resign. That kind of rhetoric doesn't belong on a serious news channel. It wasn't even funny or clever just tasteless.

So do you think Palin should have to resign from a serious political movement? Her analogy wasn't funny or clever either.
Quote by Gantz92

It's NBC... They're basically the Fox news of the liberal media. Who said anything about a "serious news channel?"
Right, because TV journalists get to create scripted segments such as this one totally unsupervised without any monitoring or input from their networks

Anyway, I never liked that Martin Bashir guy. His shtick has always been yellow journalism with a lot of simulated outrage (like here) or sympathy (like in that Michael Jackson movie where he totally used the guy to propel his own career). Now let's hope Piers Morgan makes a sh*tty remark about handicapped kids

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by captainsnazz
appreciate the sentiment but americans really need to learn how to burn people effectively

Except he was totally British
Quote by willT08
Except he was totally British

No shit, his environment offers no competition so ofcourse his skills are going to diminish.
Quote by Todd Hart
No, I think Palin was being serious.

Obviously you aren't funny or clever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If he hadn't said that last line he'd be fine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
bit of an overreaction, right? i hope he had something great lined up after resignation.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
bit of an overreaction, right? i hope he had something great lined up after resignation.

He's hitting the road. Bringing his unique brand of insult comedy to a town near you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by captainsnazz
appreciate the sentiment but americans really need to learn how to burn people effectively

I think it's pretty obvious that he is British.
Quote by Todd Hart
So do you think Palin should have to resign from a serious political movement? Her analogy wasn't funny or clever either.

Palin doesn't have a job.

Meh, MSNBC isn't really great to begin with, and its not like the same thing didn't happen to Olberman.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Weaponized
I wish Sarah Palin would piss and shit on me

She does, verbally.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
that guy is an idiot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by -Mantra-
What was he hoping to accomplish with that?

Fill up time on a 24 news cycle.
I would still bang palin, she has a pertty mouth
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by theogonia777

yeh i think so, I thought it was a little bit. whatever, it was damn childish thing to say, but what, do you actually support Palin or something??? come on, come on

banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Dec 6, 2013,
That's actually the first time I've heard her talk.. Wow, I knew she was dumb but that... that was brutal...
As much as I agree with him, something like that doesn't really belong on a legitimate news network.

Anyway, I can't wait to hear about this on The Daily Show. I can see it turning into a hilarious segment.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
MSNBC sucks anyway, it's like I agree with most of their pundits a lot but they pick the stupidest people
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” John Adams

Palins comments were appropriate, and Bashir's comments were asinine. Debt bondage is not a new idea, and its use does not warrant indignation in the form of a history lesson from Bashir.
Quote by Rossenrot
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” John Adams

Palins comments were appropriate, and Bashir's comments were asinine. Debt bondage is not a new idea, and its use does not warrant indignation in the form of a history lesson from Bashir.

China might have a legitimate claim but the US would more likely go to war than accept bondage. You can only enforce debt bondage if you have regular bondage over someone.

Her comments are ****ing retarded. Trig would be a better politician, I'd vote for him.
I don't know who trig is but crunk is totally right.

A balanced budget does nothing for a struggling economy and China depends on our debt/borrowing as much as we do. We reached a point where, like it or not, we're far better off as friends than enemies.
Quote by muffinduck01

Anyway, I can't wait to hear about this on The Daily Show. I can see it turning into a hilarious segment.

this is honestly all I care about with the situation
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 3