Page 1 of 4
Anyone ever come across people like this, you know the type, they don't shut up about how much weed they smoke because they think it makes them cooler. I don't have a problem with weed or people who smoke weed because they genuinely enjoy but these people who go on about it as if their taking heroin, it's a plant, Miley Cyrus does it like at the MTV awards in Amsterdam where she smoked weed, are we supposed to think she's a badass because she smoked something she can legally buy in a cafe.
Have you met people like this ?
I don't get why anyone would be proud, given that weed kills 34% of people who use it. Why be proud of throwing your life away?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I haven't met someone like that since high school. After high school I think those people either grew up, or are stuck inside playing xbox all day eating cheetos.
Amp:
Vox AC30
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster, Fender Jaguar
Keyboards:
Roland Juno 106, Nord Lead 2X, Yamaha DX7
Drums:
Roland TR-707
I hate people who brag about anything.
I don't do that because I'm so awesome that I don't need to.
I've known a few people like that. I tend to avoid them. It's annoying. I don't talk about the amount of alcohol I drink, because I realize that nobody cares.
Haven't you heard weed is like really hard to get of hold of and is really expensive! Of course the person who brags about it is cool!

Seriously though, no qualms about smoking weed but that kind of person is annoying.
It's illegal to smoke it outside of the cafe.#teammiley
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
It's illegal to smoke it outside of the cafe.#teammiley

When I was there I saw one group of tourists breaking that rule. wuz in complete shock.

but yeah, there was a loser in high school who only talked about or made references to weed all the time.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by progdude93
i just wanna know what type of person smokes weed and acts like they're doing heroin

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by progdude93
i just wanna know what type of person smokes weed and acts like they're doing heroin

People who do heroin and lie saying they just smoked dope
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by Thrill-house
I've known a couple people like that, I just ignore them. Weed pretty much sucks anyway.

This
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by GameSkate
You mean, make weed themed LEGO sets?

Ha

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yes. It's even dumber when people do it here because they could die for it, but they still don't even bother trying to conceal it.
cat
I just thought to myself is this not a question for the drug thread? you'd probably get more attention from the stoner population.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's punishable by execution.

Wat. That's ridiculous.
Military intervention, I say. MILITARY INTERVENTION!
Quote by progdude93

This, and...

Quote by Weaponized
I don't hang out with 14 year olds???

This.

Like anything vaguely rebellious kids will basically wear it on their sleave as some percieved badge of badassery. Then eventually they realise that their Mum used to smoke pot in the 80s and their boring loser uncle with the beard still smokes it and they sort of realise it's just like drinking beer or coffee or not saying 'bless you' when someone sneezes, hardly anyone gives a shit.

If it bothers you so much, maybe spend less time on chronicbuddha420.com?
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
I knew people like that in college, but those people are usually losers, or are dumbass freshmen that fail out after their first year.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by macashmack
Wat. That's ridiculous.
Military intervention, I say. MILITARY INTERVENTION!

Please don't.
cat
To be fair if it was punishable by execution then I'd let 'em do it because that's badman shit
Still though how is it punishable by execution, that seems almost like a human rights violation.
maybe in middle school
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by macashmack
Still though how is it punishable by execution, that seems almost like a human rights violation.

Hence why it's a policy only enforced in countries that aren't on the best terms with the international community, haven't ratified the geneva convention or any human rights initiatives. Mostly 3rd world countries and dictatorships.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by darkcheef
Weed addicts are the most disgusting people to walk the Earth

people who suck dick for drugs are the most disgusting people.
Quote by ichiefG13
people who suck dick for drugs are the most disgusting people.

aka weed addicts
Whats even more annoying are the girls my age (16) who brag about how much vodka they drink.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I gotta admit, I smoke pretty dank buds.

Sour diesel, love the taste not so much the after smell.
Attachments:
haha.jpg
Page 1 of 4