Got a Dean Edge 4 w/ quilted maple top and gold hardware as a present to me for birthday.
Nice action, nice neck, can get a wide range of tones from it, and the gold hardware is really pimpin'.

Traded in my Yamaha RBX375. The 5th string kept getting in the way and it sounded (to me anyway) too similar to my ibanez 200, and it was black. Nothing against black guitars but by ib is black too, as is my amp, my son's guitar, amp, stands...it's a bit too dark around here.
Didn't quite seem like an edge so did some investigating - It's a Jeff Berlin Basic model. I think I like that better.
Nice Any pics of it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For all of the Dean-bashing you hear, those are actually nice basses. You don't see them with gold hardware very often. HNBD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I'll work on getting some pics.

Turns out it is the Jeff Berlin Player, so it's one of Dean's upper models apparently.

I love it!
oooh nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?