Hello!

I am interested in hearing what you guys think of this cover of mine. I would especially like to know what you think about the recording quality, because that is what I have been struggling with the most. I have a hard time getting the sound I want to, because the room I record in has the worst acoustics (alot of echo, high ceiling, big room, no furniture). But any feedback is appreciated, like technique, interpretation and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIwzpavN_8

Thanks ALOT guys.

Take care!
Marcus Modig
Very nice, i like it alot! Nothing wrong with the quality in my opinion. I have not heard the original, so can not compare it to it. Anyways I don't post here alot, just came by to say I like it.
Quote by Made-In-China
Very nice, i like it alot! Nothing wrong with the quality in my opinion. I have not heard the original, so can not compare it to it. Anyways I don't post here alot, just came by to say I like it.

Thank you very much buddy! It warms my heart that you took the time to post that comment. Very kind of you!
Beautiful job. Hadn't heard that one from him, gonna check it out. sounded flawless to me. Good sound quality too. Nice work!
Quote by pushingthrough
Beautiful job. Hadn't heard that one from him, gonna check it out. sounded flawless to me. Good sound quality too. Nice work!

Thank you very much! You should really check it out. It's definitely one of my favorite pieces by Andy. Again, thank you very much for the compliment.