Page 1 of 2
Anyone ever come across people like this, you know the type, they don't shut up about how much alcohol they drank because they think it makes them cooler. I don't have a problem with alcohol or people who drink alcohol because they genuinely enjoy it but these people who go on about it as if they're taking heroin, it's a liquid, Mel Gibson does it and then drives around and calls Jews bad words and are we supposed to think he's a badass because he drank something he can legally buy in a store.

Have you met people like this ?
I don't know anyone who brags about it, but I know people who get overly boisterous when they drink to make sure you know they've drank.

One of my roommates is like that, and it sucks. They went to a bar last night and I just closed my door when he and his friends got back so they'd think I was asleep lol.

I hate putting up with drunk bullshit when I'm sober
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quadriple IPA beer makes me feel handsome and powerful
Whats goes around must come down
Pretty much everyone I meet seems to be convinced they can drink more than others. Personally, I don't talk much about the drinking in itself, I prefer the stories that somehow happen after it.
Nah m8 i drank like 20 cans of stella and a shitload of jagerboms and was well pissed innit. frew up on some bird and dunno how i got home. i woz so smashed i lost me wallet. was fuckin' sweet m8, best wednesday ever innit

Yes, I know the sort...
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
You're telling me all that bullshit doesn't end in your 20's?

FUUUUUCK
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
You're telling me all that bullshit doesn't end in your 20's?

FUUUUUCK

no, it does not, and it's just as bad
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Ive neve seen a can of stella artois in my life we only have bottles here.
Whats goes around must come down
I know quite a few of those. It gets boring after the first few stories, but I kind of feel bad for those people after a while because I realize there's nothing better going on in their lives. And most of them are idiots, so there's that as well.
Quote by -Mantra-
Inb4 thread about bragging about sex.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Bragging about wine > bragging about anything else not worth mentioning.

Yeah mother fuccker, I slosh that shit around in my wine glass, and I hold that shit by the stem. Oh you cant hang cuz you held the glass by the bowl like a total f@ggot and got the wine warm?

Oooo your wine has bubbles in it? Probably bought it at walmart on a black friday sale.

I drink the purest of white wines, you probably drink barefoot because you like the taste of feet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle

I drink the purest of white wines, you probably drink barefoot because you like the taste of feet.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Nelshizzle
Bragging about wine > bragging about anything else not worth mentioning.

Yeah mother fuccker, I slosh that shit around in my wine glass, and I hold that shit by the stem. Oh you cant hang cuz you held the glass by the bowl like a total f@ggot and got the wine warm?

Oooo your wine has bubbles in it? Probably bought it at walmart on a black friday sale.

I took my girl out for dinner like the other week and that bitch was tryna tell me that you don't have to hold it by the stem if it's red wine...like whaaaat
Quote by willT08
I took my girl out for dinner like the other week and that bitch was tryna tell me that you don't have to hold it by the stem if it's red wine...like whaaaat

Listen to her, you f*cking philistine. Red wine non stem master race. F*ck sommeliers.
Bragging about drinking wine? So edgy. I bet you drink it while copying and pasting an article about cava from wikipedia and adding it to your tumblr.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 6, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Bragging about drinking wine? So edgy. I bet you drink it while copying and pasting an article about cava from wikipedia and adding it to your tumblr.

Being from Liverpoo,l I didn't expect you to know anything about wine anyway
Ya m8 had like 40 beers last nite n fukn went to the hospital now I gotta get a liver transplant. It's alrite tho my dads a governor and he put me first in line so I can keep drinking I'm gettinga wild boar liver hopefully itll be more durable than my human one.
http://beeradvocate.com/

So which is worse.

Beer snobs or braggers?

Honestly, they're both in the same boat. Bunch of asshats if you ask me. Although miller light is shit, budlight is shit (actually gives me diarrhea), and coors is shit.

One of my "friends" (I use the term loosely, I don't like him that much but I've known him since we were kids) always brags about drinking a lot, to the point where its absurd.

Like:
"Yeah dude, last time I had to take like 30 shots before I even felt a buzz!"
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by willT08
Being from Liverpoo,l I didn't expect you to know anything about wine anyway

My family owns a house in the south of France where the vast majority of wine is grown. Go back to Reddit, fag.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 6, 2013,
This thread is about me, isn't it?

EDIT: Full discretion: I AM drunk right now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
My family owns a house in the south of France where the vast majority of wine is grown. Go back to Reddit, fag.

You don't grow wine dude, you grow grapes! Learn to science man!
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar

Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by Danjo's Guitar

I want to know what kind of shitty, ill fern has Chuck Shaw hanging from it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i've wondered whether anyone really gets excited over someone talking about how much they drank, or if they are all faking it
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yeah, I know the type and find it to be quite annoying. In my experience though, it's more common with stoners.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I don't brag about my drinking. But I usually make it known if Ive been drinking or not(online). But I've also got a slight drinking problem so; yah.
Quote by -Mantra-
Inb4 thread about bragging about sex.

I literally jizzed in my eye 10 minutes ago.
Quote by ichiefG13
I bet you all drink tap water.

We probably do, if you can get drinkable tap water it's a good way to stay hydrated.
People brag about drinking, pot, not caring/apathy, women/sex, etc, etc. Aka 'I'm an adult, I'm doing adult things', but when you whine about it, you aren't ANY better. Grow a sack and move on.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Fucck your tap water I drink my water straight from the sewage plant, right before it gets filtered and purified.

God damn posers.

Page 1 of 2