How the **** is this not on UG's news section? This is mind blowingly stupid.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/12/06/kanye-west-i-am-the-next-nelson-mandela/

"I am the next Nelson Mandela," West responded. "I'm only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I've accomplished, it's the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I'm 95, I'm going to be a bigger hero than he ever was.

"Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don't get me wrong. But I think I'm on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music. That's more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.

"Not to say Mandela wasn't for real. I have mad respect. I just think we need to keep things in perspective here. Anyone can be replaced. And I think I'm well on my way towards being the next great black leader. I'm already worshiped around the world. And there's more to come."

PS: Nelson Mandela dead

Discuss

EDIT: Awww it's satire I am a fool (((((((((((( too many sadfaces. Everyone can call TS a fagt now. It's believable coming from Kanye West at least.
Last edited by vayne92 at Dec 7, 2013,
Kanye should go suck off a horse.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by vayne92
It's believable coming from Kanye West at least.

...that's what makes it satire....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by progdude93

how do people not get that the dailycurrant tries way too hard and is inferior to The Onion

yeh!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Jako215
Prison. 27 years. NOW!

I won't be able to take all the "FREE YEEZUS" shirts
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
something tells me this would've been national news had it been real

I would agree with this
You know this is #satire, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
honestly though, i kinda wish it was real. imagine the hilarious twitter wars..

"who even is nelson mandela some no name looser kanye make reel music for the world"
I think your fedora's on a little too tight.

Honestly, you should really read the comments of an article you got wet thinking about starting a thread over.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
you guys are dumb for disliking kanye

and probably racist

especially fedora boy
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

and probably racist

especially fedora boy

Exactly what I would expect a white supremacist too say.
LOL no. Kanye West will never NEVER EVER be Mandela.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
He'll go to prison for killing innocent people then
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
One day someone will have enough of this idiot and they'll stomp him into the ground. I look forward to that day.

Quote by cha33 armstrong
He'll go to prison for killing innocent people then

Much edgy.

Wow.

Very Rebel.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 7, 2013,
I'll prob be banned, but If there is any black person worthy of being called a ****** its this stupid ****. What a ****ing disgrace.
Quote by raoooos
it's incredible how few people read the op, let alone the thread

Whoops. In my defense, it's totally believable coming from the gay fish.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I doubt even Ye would say something like that.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
What the ****, first he says that rock n roll is dead and he's the new biggest rockstar now he's saying he's the new Nelson Mandela? Dude, quit acting like such a **** all the time. We get it your big. But you haven't made it to the top. Your not even close. You can never be like Nelson Mandela. He was an inspiration for changing the world and South Africa. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM!!!
You don't make a hero. A hero is born out of the ashes of tragedy. Perhaps Kanye West should try visiting the Heroes Guild, I heard Maze has a quest for him.
Quote by AwesomeOne3
What the ****, first he says that rock n roll is dead and he's the new biggest rockstar now he's saying he's the new Nelson Mandela? Dude, quit acting like such a **** all the time. We get it your big. But you haven't made it to the top. Your not even close. You can never be like Nelson Mandela. He was an inspiration for changing the world and South Africa. YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM!!!

It's satire.
Quote by Saint78

and probably racist

especially fedora boy

Nelson Mandela's phat beats were better than Kanye's ever will be.
I don't know who Kanye is, but he sounds like a fucking wanker.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Dec 7, 2013,
When Barack Obama slates someone's character you know you've got a bad apple on your hands.
Well does it make it a good satire that while reading it I could really see gay fish guy saying all this?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
quoted all of the worst posts in this thread

Quote by Krieger91
Well does it make it a good satire that while reading it I could really see gay fish guy saying all this?

>gay fish guy
>south park
>homophobia
>2013

Quote by AwesomeOne3

this one was funny

Quote by JamSessionFreak

Whoops. In my defense, it's totally believable coming from the gay fish.

Quote by hyper5
I'll prob be banned, but If there is any black person worthy of being called a ****** its this stupid ****. What a ****ing disgrace.

this one was awful

Quote by JamSessionFreak
One day someone will have enough of this idiot and they'll stomp him into the ground. I look forward to that day.

Much edgy.

Wow.

Very Rebel.

this one was the worst because of the stupid comment and then the meme that he didn't even do right.

Quote by macaroni
LOL no. Kanye West will never NEVER EVER be Mandela.

this one was just someone that just didn't read the thread and i'm adding it to represent all of the other people that posted without reading.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Dec 7, 2013,
kanye would be more respectable if he had said that imo. his music sucks and his arrogance is boring and played out
This entire thrread was a perfect microcosm of the internet:

-Rush to get the story out first, without realizeing it was satire
-posting satire as news
-hysterical over-reaction to satire
-just enough low grade homophobia and racim to remiind us it never goes away
-a few who correctly point out whats going on
-a few trolls who know what's going on and play along

Well played pit
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
@ obama calling him a jackass. even more @ obama saying "cut the president some slack"

yeah, kanye is a useless fool who just likes the feeling of his lips flapping
Quote by progdude93
@ obama calling him a jackass. even more @ obama saying "cut the president some slack"

yeah, kanye is a useless fool who just likes the feeling of his lips flapping

he's not a fool, he's a lyrical genius, the voice of a generation. When God made man in his image, he meant for us to look like Kanye.

For real though, every time you ever ask yourself "what the **** is wrong with this world?" look at that **** and you'll have a good indication of where some of it comes from at least.