Page 1 of 2
Why haven't you guys blazed it? A part of that straight edge cult? Don't know any dealers? No interest? Scared of getting addicted and overdosing?
Prefer meth?
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Good old fashioned racism.

See also: Prefer meth.

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Hey armstrong, you're from southampton?

This is now more interesting than this thread, didn't think I'd see a fellow so'tonian here.

Because I am a young, rambunctious and rebellious citizen of The Netherlands I prefer getting my kicks out of things that are actually illegal.
Quote by Weaponized
Why haven't you guys blazed it? A part of that straight edge cult? Don't know any dealers? No interest? Scared of getting addicted and overdosing?

we have a thread that you should read

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1625729&page=1&pp=20
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Because I think weed is a stupid waste of time and money. I have better things to do than drop however much weed costs and sit around for hours stoned out of my mind.
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
Hey armstrong, you're from southampton?

This is now more interesting than this thread, didn't think I'd see a fellow so'tonian here.

Yes EOH I am, and ive seen atleast 2 others here
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Yes EOH I am, and ive seen atleast 2 others here

Two others?! We should form some sort of band/detective squad.

no interest.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
I've never smoked anything nor drank alcohol & I'm not religious. That's for you to figure out.
"It's better to be kind. Being clever or good looking is subjective. Kindness is essential" - Ricky Gervais
I'm not against it at all and will probably try it at some point but right now a situation where I can try it never really arises. The only folk I know that smoke it on occasion are my band mates but I'm generally the band's driver.
I don't know any dealers and I haven't been to Amsterdam yet...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Smoking makes me feel sick, it's more expensive that it's worth, and I don't have anyone who'd sell me it. But I don't really have any problem with it, it's just not my cup of tea.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Gave it a go a few times, boring as hell. Bunch of dudes just laughing at nothing around a bong, felt tired, went home, got very paranoid on the way back because I clearly looked high. Not the kind of experience where I was like "yeah, can't way to do that again."

try smoking by yourself and doing whatever your normally do, smoking and sitting around doing nothing with friends is pretty boring. that not the weed's fault though.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by The_Casinator
Because I am a young, rambunctious and rebellious citizen of The Netherlands I prefer getting my kicks out of things that are actually illegal.

Like smoking weed? Cause decriminalization/tolerance =/= legal.
I just don't like it. Also don't care for obsessive potheads trying to validate themselves so needily by assuming you must have a stick up your arse if you don't smoke. Your personal life choices aren't for everyone.
Never smoked anything and don't really plan to spend that much money on that kind of stuff. Having asthma probably wouldn't make it any better.

I don't really feel the need to. I have friends that do it and enjoy it and I'm cool with that but its not something I personally desire to indulge in.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Don't know any dealers, don't have any money, don't particularly care for getting high.

That sums it up.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I don't feel the need to do it. I mean, I've tried it before, numerous times. I've had times I liked it, and others where it made me feel like ass. I just don't like it much. Plus I don't think its worth the money. To me it would be like literally just burning my money. All of my friends do it, I just don't. I don't drink much either, I'd call myself straight edge, but I don't like to label myself anything, plus it would be kind of hypocritical, considering I do have a drink or two now and then.

I don't even drink caffeine either, but that's more of a health decision for me.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Colohue
Because I'm always asked why I don't by people who can't tell me why they do.

Spies?
My God, it's full of stars!
Get drug tested and would lose my job.

The day i leave my job will not be a productive day though that is for sure.
Page 1 of 2