I do it because I like it. Got any other dumb questions?

Oh, and I don't know how much I spend on it.
feels good bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Vendetta V
Why do you guys blaze it? How much is your monthly spending on this and why do you choose to do so?
Because i enjoy it, and so far its only improved my life. Used to be a lazy fuck who spent all day playing video games and i was doing horrible in school, but every time i smoke weed i just get overwhelming motivation to do stuff, especially write music. And plus it keeps away the migraines and sleeping problems that used to plague me.
I try to keep my tolerance as low as possible by taking frequent breaks so im spending fairly little on weed, don't know how much exactly but its less than most people spend on alcohol or tobacco (neither of which i use). And im pretty sure you already asked that last question
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
idk it's fun and it's something to do and you can meet people through it. over the summer i spent $200-300. i don't very much now because i'm in school and don't really have time but as soon as my family leaves to go see a movie in about 10 minutes, i'm gonna go smoke a joint real quick because i have some and i don't have school for a couple days and i'm bored.
you're a stone fox
people who smoke weed regularly are generally bums that can't be trusted to ever keep the time/do what they are supposed to. I'm dead tired of having them around me trusting them to show up at the given them. They never/rarely ever do. Or maybe these people are just dumb over the brim as people rather than the weed.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
people who smoke weed regularly are generally bums that can't be trusted to ever keep the time/do what they are supposed to. I'm dead tired of having them around me trusting them to show up at the given them. They never/rarely ever do. Or maybe these people are just dumb over the brim as people rather than the weed.

the only people i've seen weed negatively affect are people that were stupid to begin with.
you're a stone fox
^you're still in high school, right? once you get to college you'll see it can be more habit forming. not that it isn't in high school, but it's more likely to cause a lifestyle shift in the far less structured college years

Quote by JohnnyGenzale

yeah, that tends to be true as far as the timeliness part.

i was guilty of the same until i actually thought about it and realized how horribly obnoxious it was. even when i was supposed to meet up with friends/go to a friend's house, whether it was for studying or just hanging out, i'd be like an hour late.
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 7, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
^you're still in high school, right? once you get to college you'll see it can be more habit forming. not that it isn't in high school, but it's more likely to cause a lifestyle shift in the far less structured college years

ok dude
you're a stone fox
Why do I blaze it at home? Have you ever played minecraft or battlefield stoned? Shit is cash. Have you ever watched Gordon Ramsay just absolutely baked out of your mind? Absolutely top notch entertainment.

Why do I blaze it with friends? Why do people drink? Shit is cash.
Quote by CaptainRon
Why do I blaze it at home? Have you ever played minecraft or battlefield stoned? Shit is cash. Have you ever watched Gordon Ramsay just absolutely baked out of your mind? Absolutely top notch entertainment.

Why do I blaze it with friends? Why do people drink? Shit is cash.

All of this. I also smoke to help with insomnia. I spend about 240 a month.
Too cool for a signature.
take this ****in shit to the drug thread you idiot before i put a cap in your ass
*2007 join date crew*
*DIRTY SOUTH CREW*
*Goes to the strip club in basketball shorts crew*
*Reservations for the drive-thru crew*
*Swims with shoes on crew*
*6'4 5% striated crew*
Quote by Saint78
idk it's fun and it's something to do and you can meet people through it. over the summer i spent $200-300. i don't very much now because i'm in school and don't really have time but as soon as my family leaves to go see a movie in about 10 minutes, i'm gonna go smoke a joint real quick because i have some and i don't have school for a couple days and i'm bored.

You have a picture of Badger in your avi, that means any reference to weed is actually a reference to meth. you're going to smoke meth in 10 minutes, not weed!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
when i did it was because it offered me a novel way to experience common or even mundane things and that was especially enjoyable with friends. i stopped because it became a habit, like everything else i do, but considering this habit involved intoxication my own lack of self control was destructive.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Probably once or twice every month on a weekend, I don't smoke much when I do and its my own stash. I go through $50 (1/8th of a gram) in about 4-5 months. Its a lot better than alcohol as you get instantly high rather than have to drink six beers to touch the stomach lining. Also I never mix cigarettes/tobacco with it. All natural is the only way.

I'm a midnight toker!
Quote by Rebel Scum
Probably once or twice every month on a weekend, I don't smoke much when I do and its my own stash. I go through $50 (1/8th of a gram) in about 4-5 months. Its a lot better than alcohol as you get instantly high rather than have to drink six beers to touch the stomach lining. Also I never mix cigarettes/tobacco with it. All natural is the only way.

I'm a midnight toker!

I hope you mean 1/8th of an ounce...otherwise you are getting ripped the **** off
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I smoke because it's relaxing and I enjoy it.

Probably spend about 50-100 bucks a week on it though, would like to cut down. Stress and lack of anything else to do leads to me smoking more
I smoke when I have no responsibilities. I haven't smoked in a while but I might during christmas break.
I don't smoke. So I don't smoke weed.

Had some spacecake though twice.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It's because weed smoking is an addiction. Meth, crack, heroine, weed, it's all the same thing. Learn to live without drugs and find your way through Jesus Christ.
Why do people care so much about what others think and do?

I use to spend $200 a month on two ounces while smoking out loser musician friends with no jobs who owe me money now.

I stopped hanging out with loserfriends and now spend maybe $10 a week if that on a blunt with either my gf or my rhythm guitar player buddy and my other rapper buddy.

Weed doesnt do anything. When you make your life great without drugs smoking is only fun on weekends after your football team wins or right when you get paid.
I generally spend $60-$100 dollars a month. It's a nice pick-me-up; I don't drink much but sparingly (alcohol, coffee, etc) because it dehydrates me and makes my stomach hurt and affects me more physically in general. Grass is a lot lighter on my system. Makes me smile a lot too, which is always nice.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by JohnnyGenzale

This is a fact. Never met anyone who smokes weed and arrives anywhere on time. Also, sometimes they agree on hanging out at a certain time, and an hour later, when people call them asking what happened, they answer the phone stoned and say something like "nah, man, maybe some other day". Unreliable bastards.