Page 1 of 2
she did a vlog on black friday and made a terrible pun involving her name and the days name, and then continued to explain why it's funny because the names are the same ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
is she legal yet?

Quote by willT08
The bigger news to me is that Dave Days is still a thing

this is exactly what i was thinking

edit: upon watching this video, white people..
Last edited by progdude93 at Dec 7, 2013,
Quote by daytripper75
She's 16, so she is if you live in the right place.

That reminds me, it pissed me off when I heard the Lorde song saying how she's "older than she was when she reveled without a care."

Like no you ****ing aren't. You're 16.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Dec 7, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
is she legal yet?
ew
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
her face keeps getting fatter
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Just like my dick.

****ing pedo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by progdude93

edit: upon watching this video, white people..

For real. OhGodWhy.jpg comes to mind.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by pedodude93
is she legal yet?

Classic pedodude

This one will be an actual hit and she will grow into the greatest musical genius of our time.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Lifesign
Brb finding obscure death metal to get this stupid shit out of my mind

hahaha ikr?!
I have to admit this came to me as a shock but I also enjoyed it somewhat.

The song is undoubtedly 10 times better than Friday in terms of production. It just seems more self aware and satire of what she did in the past and I admire it for that. Judging from YT's reaction this has gone down fairly well so far. I am glad too because the hate generated from Friday got way out of hand and its nice to see the girl hasn't been damaged too much by it.

As far as modern pop music goes, I'd be able to listen to this over about 90% of other pop music which doesn't say much.

The video was pretty cliche'd as expected. I mean, a 16 year old American girl at a house party... Yeah OK.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon

The song is undoubtedly 10 times better than Friday in terms of production. It just seems more self aware and satire of what she did in the past and I admire it for that. Judging from YT's reaction this has gone down fairly well so far. I am glad too because the hate generated from Friday got way out of hand and its nice to see the girl hasn't been damaged too much by it.

As far as modern pop music goes, I'd be able to listen to this over about 90% of other pop music which doesn't say much.

The video was pretty cliche'd as expected. I mean, a 16 year old American girl at a house party... Yeah OK.

yeah this is pretty much what i thought of it all

it's nice that she's able to laugh at herself, especially after all the shit she got for that last song

Quote by CaptainCanti
Reported
This belongs in the cringe thread

lol

Quote by Nero Galon

The video is a bit self ironic though.
Quote by Dreadnought
That reminds me, it pissed me off when I heard the Lorde song saying how she's "older than she was when she reveled without a care."

Like no you ****ing aren't. You're 16.

Yeah like who's turning to a sixteen year old for life advice?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Can't wait until 2015 when 'Sunday' will come out.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Nero Galon

I agree. There were "jokes" about killing her and shit like that. Yeah the song was terrible, but she is an actual person at the end of the day. I know if I made a song and people thought it was terrible and were threatening to kill me, I wouldnt feel too good. Glad it didnt get to her and she can see funny in it

didnt watch the video though because my internet is terrible and I cba to buffer it which would take ages
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Everything besides the video in this thread belongs in the cringe thread
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by soundgarden1986
why does rebecca black look like a rebecca black imposter

Puberty.

No Patrice, no worst video ever tag. She did rape a triceratops though, so there's that.
Quote by Malchius
I waiting for this more than Fallout 4!!

Don't even get me started...
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2