Poll: Do you even like spicy food?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you even like spicy food?
Yes I do
39 87%
No I don't
3 7%
This thread sucks more than Philip_Pepper's last one
3 7%
Voters: 45.
Ya know, eating spicy food is often seen as a sign of manliness.
Some people see putting tabasco on their food not to taste it because it sucks.
Some people eat it just not to have their daughters/wives stealing their food at the restaurant.

But what do you like it?
And what do you think about it?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I love it, as long as the hotness isnt the only thing that makes it. Like those foods that are made with the sole intention of being stupidly hot
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I love it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If the hotness overpowers the taste then it's comparable to eating steamed shit.

Otherwise it's pretty good.
I like spicy food a lot, but I don't like food that is hot for the sake of it, and I don't like buffalo flavor, or a really peppery flavor (not peppercorn, actual pepper). I don't know why, I just really hate the flavor of mos peppers. But you give me a good hot chilli, soup, salsa, general hot sauce, or a hot bbq sauce, and I'm all over that.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I like good spicy food like hot Thai curry and whatnot. I don't like putting loads of stupidly hot sauce on my hamburger or chicken wings.
My God, it's full of stars!
I like spicy food but I have a limit. If a food is so spicy that I'm struggling to eat it or I can only taste the flavor of hotness, I hate it. I hate hot sauce. But if it's just used as a flavoring tool, I enjoy it. Cajun food is my favorite
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
When spicy is done right I'll take it over anything, but most of the time people put too much spice in to mask the fact they can't cook.
spicy food is the best food

i put habenero sauce on almost everything i eat. me and a friend made ghost pepper mango hot sauce over the summer and that shit was heavenly
Quote by Colgate Total
I love spicy food. The only thing I hate is the sweating and bloody shits.

Ew
signature
Quote by Philip_pepper
This thread is pretty awesome.

---
Quote by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.

^ +1
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Always spicy as long as it's adding to the taste and not detracting from the taste of the food I'm spicing.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I have this weird thing with spicy food where my hair gets itchy and me irritated. Also heard that spicy food is supposedly healthy for you.
I love spicy food, but at the same time hate it. spicy food is always tastier to me, yet I don't really handle it well. indian food is just amazing, but I suffer while eating it, and nearly shit myself to death afterwards.

I don't like making food spicy just the for the sake of it being spicy though. Adding a ton of hot sauce to a burger is just pointless to me. It has to actually mesh with the food itself. meanwhile, a curry that isn't spicy is just.... not a curry, it HAS to be spicy.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 7, 2013,
I like spicy food.
My body doesn't.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst