Page 1 of 2
Banged a chick last night? Give her a rating from one to ten.

Looking to bang another chick tonight? Check the app to see what 7 guys before her have to say about her vagina, her blowjob skills, and if she's into butt stuff.

Isn't technology awesome?

http://sultr.com/chicklopedia-set-first-ever-app-lets-men-rate-hookups-women/

The best thing to come out of Portugal since metrosexual football players.

Discuss.
So you have no use for this?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm more interested in the first sex toy launched to space article
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by lolmnt
So you have no use for this?

#wrektbytheburn
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 7, 2013,
Oh, this society we live in...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by The_Casinator
I'd be ok with it if they made one for men.

Dicklopedia?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by The_Casinator
I'd be ok with it if they made one for men.

There are several that have been around for a while.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
inb4 due
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
inb4 due

due should be in here giving you guys a lesson. this thread is pathetic.
you're a stone fox
I could predict that this would become a thread about sexism, and see it already has. However, if you read the article, you'll see actually this a reaction to a female rating men app that has already been around.
No, obviously it's still not right or good, but please don't start claiming this purely an issue of men degrading women.

But anyway:
"Since Lulu’s inception, many have argued that men were getting publicly shamed and harassed by the app, being a modern day equivalent of having nude pictures of themselves being released to the public. Whatever the public’s reaction to Chicklopedia may be, consider the playing field, well, leveled." - the website

So, they noticed there was an app that was was harrassing and shaming people, and constituting a gross invasion of privacy so they thought... let's make another?

EDIT: Actually, if you read the Lulu website, it's not quite as disgustingly judgmental and invasive as it first sounds. Still pretty horrible to have a website literally dedicated to judging people and their relationships, but not the "HE'S GOT A TINY WILLY LOLOLOL" fest I was expecting.

http://company.onlulu.com/how_lulu_works
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Dec 7, 2013,
Quote by MadClownDisease
I could predict that this would become a thread about sexism, and see it already has. However, if you read the article, you'll see actually this a reaction to a female rating men app that has already been around.
No, obviously it's still not right or good, but please don't start claiming this purely an issue of men degrading women.

But anyway:
"Since Lulu’s inception, many have argued that men were getting publicly shamed and harassed by the app, being a modern day equivalent of having nude pictures of themselves being released to the public. Whatever the public’s reaction to Chicklopedia may be, consider the playing field, well, leveled." - the website

So, they noticed there was an app that was was harrassing and shaming people, and constituting a gross invasion of privacy so they thought... let's make another?

Damn it Johnson, this is War! WAR!
But it's okay because its just women!

</sarcasm>
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
But it's okay because its just women!

</totallythetruth>

yea
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by angusfan16
I'm more interested in the first sex toy launched to space article

And why I should dislike fat people.

Not that I needed another reason
I'm not sure I would even want to know anyone who was willing to assign arbitrary numerical values to another person's being. Knowing of them is quite enough.
Quote by Saint78
#misogyny

hashtag people who hashtag are phaggots
*2007 join date crew*
*DIRTY SOUTH CREW*
*Goes to the strip club in basketball shorts crew*
*Reservations for the drive-thru crew*
*Swims with shoes on crew*
*6'4 5% striated crew*
TS mom gets 5 stars from me
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
to be real with you guys, i've been doing this for a long time. not through that app, but there may or may not be a wordfile somewhere on my computer with basically "reviews" of various girls.

don't judge me.
rate my buddiez . com:
kelly smith - earlier at the restaurant kelly sneezed and coughed into her hands instead of her elbow or a tissue. she also told us that she's getting a divorce, and her son got a bunch of C's so he's pretty dumb which I bet is totally her fault.
lol disgusting 2/10

lulu dudes . com: tim brochman - so earlier at the restaurant i'm pretty sure tim tried to covertly scratch his balls like 2 times when we "werent looking", lol nice try buddy.
disgusting 2/10
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
to be real with you guys, i've been doing this for a long time. not through that app, but there may or may not be a wordfile somewhere on my computer with basically "reviews" of various girls.

don't judge me.

I know a somewhat socially awkward dude that used to have an Excel spreadsheet that calculated the "attractiveness" of various women that he knows using different criteria.

He's referred to as "Spreadsheet" by some.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

don't judge me.

Everyone judges and rates (I'm sure I could rank all the girls I've been with if asked), but there's a difference between making your own judgments and sharing very personal information and judgments about another person.

But also though, your word document is weird. Why does it need writing down?
What does it rate? Just the face? Cuz thats not even the biggest factor. Youve got tits butt pussy intelligence talents ect ect
Quote by Dr_Hepplebeef
rate my buddiez . com:
kelly smith - earlier at the restaurant kelly sneezed and coughed into her hands instead of her elbow or a tissue. she also told us that she's getting a divorce, and her son got a bunch of C's so he's pretty dumb which I bet is totally her fault.
lol disgusting 2/10

lulu dudes . com: tim brochman - so earlier at the restaurant i'm pretty sure tim tried to covertly scratch his balls like 2 times when we "werent looking", lol nice try buddy.
disgusting 2/10

#dattotalllynotsexistcontrast
Quote by rockingamer2
I know a somewhat socially awkward dude that used to have an Excel spreadsheet that calculated the "attractiveness" of various women that he knows using different criteria.

He's referred to as "Spreadsheet" by some.

I know a guy who had a sheet of girl's name's vaginas he wanted to shave.

Dude was 13.
Yeah eww
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
That's just creepy and messed up. As is Lulu
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I guess its ok.....if you want a bunch of people to know even MORE personal information about you than whats already floating on the internet.

Girls love mystery. Keep your life as private as possible and let her question it.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Dec 8, 2013,
Page 1 of 2