I just got the lifetime subscription, now what. I'm a 60 year old newbie, do I need to download more of their apps or am I all set? Also my iPad doesn't remember my advanced settings. skill level, chords, etc. etc

Thanks Simie
For tab pro you don't have to download anything I don't think? I've never used it on anything other then a computer but for computer you just go to the tab section and search and look for ones that say tabpro. I think all you need to do is just be signed on to your account. But it's been about a year or so since I tried it I didn't really like it and got Guitar Pro instead.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Thanks guys. I got it for tab pro. If I want other apps, then I just pay for those like any other app? Thanks all..Simie
Hmm, I think I just realized you are talking about the App Store on Apple and not on UG. If you are talking about the apps in the app store then yes, you'll have to buy those separate. But to be honest I've never really messed with them. I think all there really is are a tuner, chord diagram stuff, ect. And most of that stuff you can find better online and they are most likely free.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3