Arby's
7 7%
Another shitty chain
11 11%
Local hipster place
19 19%
Voters: 99.
Page 1 of 3
I just had some Burger King french fries, and they tasted like crisp segments of unflavored roast potato. Disgusting. BK fries are always gross.

McDonalds has the best, tastiest, saltiest, greasiest fries ever and are is the best option because of this.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Dec 7, 2013,
McDonalds fries are never hot by the time the clerks finish prepping your tray, they are thinner than most supermodels and lack flavour.

Burger King atleast has some substance.
McDonalds fries are great, five guys has good fries (they also give you a ton.)

The best french fries I've ever tasted though are at this place called St. Brendan's in my home town, they're great.

Now if we're talking cheese fries it's a completely different story.
I agree McDonald's but they have to be fresh. I had some that were sitting for about 15 minutes and they weren't as good.

In N Out is good also and even if they have been sitting for a few minutes they're still good.
McDonalds obviously.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Lord_Doku
McDonalds fries are never hot by the time the clerks finish prepping your tray, they are thinner than most supermodels and lack flavour.

Burger King atleast has some substance.

in america they're much quicker at making your trey than europe, so that's not really much of a problem.
McDonald's fries are good when they first come out but usually they're sitting for an hour before you eat them and become either soggy or cardboard.

I forgot about Rally's/Checkers those are good too.
Quote by genghisgandhi
in america they're much quicker at making your trey than europe, so that's not really much of a problem.

To be fair, we have local competition that outperforms every option in the poll.

FEBO comes to mind, and that's not even among the best.
Opa has the best fries, they're phenomenal. McDonald's is good but they're no where near Opa's level.
Since local is an option there's a local burger place that has great fries, not shoestring cut but crinkle cut and they're heavenly.
McDonald's' are soggy as shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by LostLegion
McDonald's CHIPS are way too mother****ing thin.

So much ignorance in this post
Quote by Trowzaa
McDonald's'

lol
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I like mcdonalds the most but I haven't had mcdonalds in a while. Might go there sometime soon. Probably not though.
5 guys is better than McDonalds.. There has to be a nice layer of potato inside the perfectly crispy exterior. McDonalds has good fries, but I prefer Wendys or Sonic. Local places are always better though. I prefer nice steak fries tbh never been to Arby's or Jack in the Box.
McDonalds. Everything else on their menu sucks, but nobody comes close when it comes to fries.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by TheChaz
Jack in the Box if we can count the curly fries.

Naw that's a whole nother level
Quote by bradulator
lol

Well I'm not gonna put McDonald's's
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I would say Hardee's/Carl Jrs as far as national chains.

Five Guys are good. I have a local place down the street from me call Epik Burger that does "gourmet" burgers. Their fries and burgers are pretty damn good, especially for the price.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I've evaded every temptation to eat McDonald's disgusting food since I've been old enough to drive and feed myself... unless I'm forced to smell the fries (like in an airport or mall food court, or if I'm asked to meet somebody at a McDonald's) and then it's ****ing on.

EDIT: Burger King sucks at everything.
Quote by Trowzaa
McDonald's' are soggy as shit.

Thank you, they flop around and are like hey yeah look I'm shit. Burger King ones have way more flavour, are crisper and are just overall better. KFC ones were ULTRA ass way back when, but they've gotten a lot better recently.
Quote by K'Nuckles
KFC ones were ULTRA ass

That is not an expression
Quote by Thrill-house
Where the hell is Chick-Fil-A?

Get out
Page 1 of 3