Non-floyd model, that is. I really dig the shape of the skatecasters, and flamed maple with the red is a pretty nice look. The only thing I'm wary on is they're made in China. I've read reviews and did some searching and reviews seemed positive, but on the forum post side some people loved them and others didn't.

I just wanted to see what you guys thought on their build quality and overall quality. I can deal with the abalone and the neck heel, and the pickups will be replaced eventually.

Thanks guys

EDIT: The Desolation series by the way, if anyone didn't know
Last edited by SMB13 at Dec 8, 2013,
I haven't tried them, but i've heard conflicting reports about the QC on the desolations (dunno if they were related to that model), if that's any help at all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I haven't tried them, but i've heard conflicting reports about the QC on the desolations (dunno if they were related to that model), if that's any help at all.

It's a start, lol. Thank you
No worries, sorry I couldn't help more.

If you try a search I'm sure there were some threads here about the desolations (and their QC problems).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?