Page 1 of 2
no judgement.

if you must post a youtube link, please put it in spoiler tags in order to ease viewing
(im not really sure if that works).
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
What you know - Two door cinema club
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by MH400
*Mr. Brightside*

In a really messed up way.

This. I hadn't really thought about it, but every time I see it pop up on YouTube or something, I listen to it and like it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life. Works best if you've seen the movie.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I agree with Mr. Brightside, especially because the ending is so tits. And The Penis song from Monty Python is a great one too

That song is like bottled happiness. That is as close as I could find from the ending of the live concert that was done. The energy in that version was incredible.

I wish I could find a clip of that version. I honestly thinks it's impossible for someone to watch it and not have a smile on their face after.
This was actually inspired by his uncle's suicide but holy shit it brings me bliss along with most of the rest of the album, listening now and remembering that

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra. Try to not sing along. I dare you.
i'm surprised mr. brightside has been mentioned so many times here.. i mean the song is about wanting to be with someone who doesn't wanna be with you. i like the song but it's a downer for me lol

Scar Tissue by Chili's. Just those first few notes make me smile.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Page 1 of 2