Page 1 of 2
no
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
yes
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah daniel o-brien here
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I do. Check out my article "4 Things You Didn't Know But Will Know After You Finish Reading This Article On Cracked Also There's Some Really Funny Jokes in Here That I Wrote By My Self."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
I do. Check out my article "4 Things You Didn't Know But Will Know After You Finish Reading This Article On Cracked Also There's Some Really Funny Jokes in Here That I Wrote By My Self."
This was just a joke.

I am Amir from College Humor though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
John Cheese reporting.

you're the worst
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
you're the worst

well he isn't adam tod brown so
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
well he isn't adam tod brown so

Hey now! He wrote my favorite: "7 Cool Dudes Named Toby."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

When I use to go on there some years ago Cody was the terrible one. Is he still about?
Quote by Malchius
When I use to go on there some years ago Cody was the terrible one. Is he still about?

nah due's pretty much gone
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Malchius

his last article was apparently this

http://www.cracked.com/blog/22-stories-we-cant-believe-buzzfeed-hasnt-written-yet/

i enjoyed it, but it involved almost no writing so that's probably why
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Remember when Coreysmonster said I hated fun because I don't find Cracked articles funny?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

He left forever, so he's dead to me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by lolmnt
Remember when Coreysmonster said I hated fun because I don't find Cracked articles funny?

Cracked is never very funny imo either. The good articles are the science, history, or weird world stuff since they're usually just interesting topics
___

Quote by The_Blode
Michael Swaim is the only funny part about it now. I kinda liked that embarrassing home videos of him one recently

and the youtube videos one. that's the only redeeming thing about Cheese. Just showed my friends the last one and we were dying from Der Schlangeman and the mafia orgy one
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by WCPhils
Cracked is never very funny imo either. The good articles are the science, history, or weird world stuff since they're usually just interesting topics

Why do you hate fun WCPhils?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

hello my name is Christina H.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i dont like cracked but all my friends keep asking me if i read it like they are trying to will me into starting

the only times i looked at the site i read the individual list items and clicked out
Quote by lolmnt
Why do you hate fun WCPhils?

next he's gonna say that Seth McFarlane isn't hilarious
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
next he's gonna say that Seth McFarlane isn't hilarious

more of a big bang theory kinda guy
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Malchius

Nope I just post on UG now
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2