Page 1 of 2
On youtube, facebook, UG and all other important social media you always have these "like" buttons or something similar. Do you ever express yourself via these media?

I myself honestly never do, even if I love something. It just never comes up in me, whereas sometimes you see other people liking every single thing on the internet which seems like asking attention in my eyes if it is not anonymous.

Discuss.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
No

I only like my own comments to drive home a particularly douchey point
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
No

I only like my own comments to drive home a particularly douchey point

Ironic likes? I love it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
The only time I like something on facebook is if it's something that made me legit laugh or if it's a girl I'm trying to hook up with.
So if it is really, really funny you like like it? LL? That seems like a decent rule of thumb.

Also putang is always a valid reason.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Nope. Only time is if it's something I wanna come back to on youtube and not favorite or anything or if it's some brilliant thing with like 200 views
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Nope. Only time is if it's something I wanna come back to on youtube and not favorite or anything or if it's some brilliant thing with like 200 views

I just use the Watch Later for that
If I remember to then I'll like a Youtube video that was. I'm usually more inclined to do so if it's a video from a real Youtuber as a way to support them.
I like pages on Stumbleupon, but that's only to get more relevant results in the future.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I liked your mom!

awww yeah #boty

Leave it yeah. I will never accept you as my new dad, dad.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by angusfan16
I upvote pictures of cute kittens on r/aww

Be ashamed.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Be ashamed.

Although not a kitten, how could you not upvote this?

Sail upon the open skies
I hate dogs, including puppies.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I don't really like anything on facebook unless I see something pretty hilarious, which doesn't happen all that much since people aren't that interesting.

With youtube I really only 'like' videos that are good but don't have many views/likes to give the uploader a little support. I don't really see the point in wasting time (because all those 5 seconds would add up over time) liking or disliking a video that has 1million+ likes/dislikes because my vote really won't make a difference.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I don't "like" everything I actually like, but it's a great way to get updates on things/people/bands you like.

I liked Plini on facebook so I get updated every time he releases new music.

I don't click like on stupid shit like "that awkward moment when you drank too much and your penis is flaccid" or whatever
I like like you
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I should have known you guys would be a bunch of social degenerates.

If one of my friends says something funny, or something I relate to in a status, or if they say they accomplished something cool, I like their status. If one of my friends posts a good or funny picture I like it. If I see a funny article or something I'll like it so some of my friends might see it and enjoy it like I did (I consider a like for these things to be like a lower priority share). I don't like many pages because they post such spammy bullshit these days, in fact whenever I see a page I had liked years ago I usually go and unlike it now. There are a few exceptions of course, which are those that actually post cool/funny stuff, like George Takei.

I don't bother to like youtube videos too often, but if I think some of my friends will appreciate it I will share it, which I do fairly often. I like when other people share good youtube videos so I like to be someone who provides that for people.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar at Dec 8, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
^you're the best kind of person

I'm going to assume that was directed at Hydra and not me.
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Oh, well in that case thanks. You appreciate the good content on your facebook feed?
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hydra150

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Of course. It's like people who just leech from torrent sites instead of seeding are d-bags. If you benefit from a system, you should do your part to contribute to its quality

edit: ^ you're totally that guy. then the people say "whoever dislike this has no dik"
On Facebook, and Youtube if it's a video I might not remember the name of if I want to come back to watch it.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by progdude93
Of course. It's like people who just leech from torrent sites instead of seeding are d-bags. If you benefit from a system, you should do your part to contribute to its quality

edit: ^ you're totally that guy. then the people say "whoever dislike this has no dik"

Yeah, I agree. This has now inspired me to post more music videos and stuff to facebook, because I haven't been doing that much lately.
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hydra150

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I don't post music often because most of my fb friends have quite different taste in music than I do
yeah, it's not like it's a big thing. if you see something you like on facebook and want to show it, click like. it's not an ordeal and you're making it one

also i don't understand why you say asking attention is such a bad thing. i'm not even going to comment on the actual statement of it being attention seeking because it doesn't make much sense to me either
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Dec 8, 2013,
I'm also the best type of person.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This is true. But I've told you that before, whereas Danjo's and I's interactions have been far more limited and platonic.
Page 1 of 2