Hi all,

I am wondering, since I kinda need an extra output on the voodoo Iso-5 I have, is there any way you can buy something that converts 18v into a single 9v plug?

I've read some places that you can build those converters, but I'm not good at electrical work.

For now, I have daisy chained my Aqua-puss (16 mA) and the Tu-3 (85 mA). The 9v/12v output on the Iso-5 has 300mA so I'm guessing I'm good, but I'd like to make sure with you guys!

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it!
P.s.: This is my first post, yay!
i am afraid i don't know of anything that can do that.

how about possibly just splitting one of the 9V supplies with one of these

http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22_24_33

the output splitter adapter should be able to take one of your 9V outputs and allow you to run two pedals off of it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Well this is unfortunate.

I have done that my friend. I've plugged the Aqua-Puss into the Boss Tu-3 and then into the Iso-5. But thanks for helping out!
It's one chip. Maybe a little 1uF capacitor across the output but otherwise it's a single 3 pin chip.
An LM7809.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Like I said, I'm no good at electrical stuff. I'd have to solder the chip into the Iso-5? I'm guessing it's what I'm looking for, but I'd prefer if I could just plug the DC cable into the converter/chip and then into the pedal. Plug and play style.
If there's room you could put it inside or you could just stick it in a box with a couple of dc power sockets or even just with two wires sticking out. ie. insert it part way along the power feed.
Search ebay for dc-dc converter 9 18. Something may pop up. The better 12 to 9V converters will work too, especially if they use something like a 7809.

It's one of these. It really should be bolted down to some sort of heatsink.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification