Out of curiosity, also first time posting in the Gear threads, does anyone know what gear Drowning Pool uses on their first album? Because I would really love to have whatever pedal C.J. Pierce is using for Christmas.
A whole ****in' lot of gear, but what you really need is a new amp.

Now, since you don't want to buy a whole ****in' lot of gear, it'd be nice if you gave us some info on your current setup so we can properly suggest what to do to get that particular tone.

Welcome to the GG&A section anyway
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Decided to be nice.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Dec 9, 2013,
I've currently got a BC Rich Masterpiece Bich, A BC Rich Warlock, a Fender Strat, a pretty bad Ibanez amp, and some Death Metal distortion pedal that my friend gave me. I'm looking to get a Michael Angelo Batio MAB4 Gauntlet, and thanks for the welcome. ^_^
Last edited by Brotherbrodude at Dec 9, 2013,
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Decided to be nice.
Aww come on I was curious!

Anyway, what you wanna do now is actually get yourself a new amp, most of the sound comes out from it, so there's really no use in collecting guitars and playing them through a pretty bad amp.

Get a Vypyr Tube 60 instead of another guitar or at least together with another guitar.
That will give you pretty much any sound you may ever want and probably a lot more, and **** pedals.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Dec 9, 2013,
Quote by Spambot_2
Aww come on I was curious!

Anyway, what you wanna do now is actually get yourself a new amp, most of the sound comes out from it, so there's really no use in collecting guitars and playing them through a pretty bad amp.

Get a Vypyr Tube 60 instead of another guitar or at least together with another guitar.
That will give you pretty much any sound you may ever want and probably a lot more, and **** pedals.

+1
Vypyr 60 is probably the way to go, you can get them used for 200-250$