FingerFud
683 IQ
I'm being skeptical here. What do you guys think?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/esp-ec1000ltd-deluxe-guitar-with-emgs-in-cherry/1041527643

£250 which is roughly $400 for you American folk :P.

Not actually looking to buy it, but again, if i had the money i would :P. Not looking for the usual "should i buy this" crap and the pros and cons shenanigans. Just wanting to see what you guys think.

Even though, it's a 2004 model, it's still cheap as hell for i'm sure you guys would agree :P.

Still skeptical :P
Schecter C-1+
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Seymour Duncan Invader
EHX Metal Muff
Blackstar ID Core 20
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
I used to have that exact model. If it's a fake, is an excellent one. I can't tell any issues from the pictures.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

kingking22
24 IQ
No phone number and the suggestion of a paypal transaction imo typically = a scam. Not always but usually that's the case. I've gotten some good deals on the Gumtree but you have to purchase in person.
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. You might miss out on the odd good deal that way, but you'll also hopefully miss out on being scammed, too.

I have a feeling that scotland is one of the worse places for scams, too. Again, that doesn't mean that that one is definitely a scam... but i'd be wary.
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp

Jmoarguitar
Given'r
1,982 IQ
I just sold mine for 700 dollars, which seems ridiculously high, but that's what the guy offered me for it. I see them go for 500 used so it doesn't seem too far off, and it is quite old.
-Ed-
The Thing Upstairs....
668 IQ
Ad no longer available.

I've an SSB with EMGs that I need to shift one day. Not for £250 though lol.

If it seems too good to be true. Chances are it is too good to be true