Hi guys!
So, I am making a project guitar, form an pretty cheap Chinese one, though it has a really good body/neck wood quality, it is also a set neck and has good finish!
Otherwise than that, hardware and electronics are CRAP! Humbuckers are just magnets and plastic, TOM bridge is gay and the tuners look like were made of clay and chromed after. Simply poor.
Now, I got a set of Seymour Duncan SH-8, a new Pickguard and truss rod cover (it's a Flying V!). What I want next is a new bridge with tail-peace , nut and tuners (at least).
Also, maybe some day a 3 way toogle sw and new electronics, jack input and knobs, wires, etc. if you could also advise on this.

I can't afford and probably wouldn't want to get Gotoh and Shaller or Gibson parts, as those are way too fancy and expensive, and this guitar simply is not worth them. On the other hand I still want some decent furniture on it.

Any advice people? Any less known but good brands or anything used/worth looking that I could buy of Ebay (not alibaba plz) or amazon, for a reasonable price?

Note, I got the guitar for 150$ and the Duncans for 160$ (this being my major investment for this axe). So that you have an idea of the price range...
Thanx everyone!
Last edited by FlammenMeer at Dec 9, 2013,
www.guitarfetish.com

they have good inexpensive parts for import guitars. Locking Schaller style tuners <$36 a set
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
@Robbgnarly

Yeah, dude, thanx! I've seen this site. You think I could trust wilkinson? It is pure china brand. Anyone has any exp with it?
I have ordered plenty of hardware and tuners from them, they are actually pretty nice and when you consider the price it is a win.

There pickups are pretty decent depending on what your tastes are. I really like the Fat Pat, VEH, '59 and their P-90's. I even have a set of the Lil' Punchers tele pickups and they are not bad at all for $50ish for the set.

And if you want a nice cheap TS clone, the Greenie classic is a really nice pedal.

The only parts I would not buy from them are their Trems, the Bigsby style looks good on paper but I have no experience with them.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thnx dudes!
Btw, a lot of wilkinson stuff is on aliexpress.. and it's even cheaper.. lol
I just never ordered it as I thought those are a waste of cash. Now I'll take may chances!