So you all have seen the youtube video of the chickens being kicked around and other unmentionables, Is this a strategy to make the chicken more tender? Or is this just another conspiracy were these chickens are not chickens but really roosters that have been castrated and forced to feed on chicken estrogen?

Your opinions are of the most importance on this issue.
Please take this very VERY seriously.
Whats goes around must come down
of course

When you are a leader in the food chain game with millions you can castrate what ever you happy self wants.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
No, black people have more rights to have access to fried chicken.

I laughed very hard when I saw your pic then heard what you wrote in his voice. thank you.
I'd be surprised if KFC even used chickens
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
They do, it's called animal rights.

KFC tastes like shit anyway so it's a waste of a cute chicken's life.
There's a part of me that wants to say yes but it's impossible for me to give a shit about chickens as anything other than food so I'm not even gonna bother.
sorry, I was on lunch at kfc and was asking one of the employees this question and they told me it is real chicken. I told them to stop drinking the kool aid
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Dec 9, 2013,
the chicken from kfc is dead already
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
This is about chicken waiting to be used and abused before finally hitting your family table, They may not be able to say hey d*ck what if I just want to pick at shiet all day m8? they have it easy meanwhile the turkeys get to live a semi fullfilling life before becoming our thanksgiving meal.
Of coarse the dead chickens dont get rights.
Quote by ichiefG13
sorry, I was on luch at kfc and was asking one of the employees this question and they told me it is real chicken. I told them to stop drinking the kool aid

kfc + black people + kool aid

lol
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
So comes the question white meat? or dark?
Quote by ichiefG13
So comes the question white meat? or dark?

already answered that one

next
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
already answered that one

next

Breast thigh or leg? their wings suck fat kid chode so thats out of the question.
Quote by BledGhostWhite
kfc + black people + kool aid

lol

There needs to be a big ass pickle somewhere.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm