I recently purchased an Egnater Rebel 20watt amp head. I've been looking to buy one for a long time and the deal was too good to pass, the only problem is I don't have a cab for it yet. I don't have a lot to spend (around 200$), so I'm looking for something cheap but decent and reliable. I play mostly overdrive tones, classic rock/blues sounds. Anything that sounds good for that.

Thanks!
Where in the world are you? US, UK, elsewhere?

What are you looking for? 112, 212, 412?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Sometimes on GC Used Online you can find deals on Krank 1x12 cabs (for as low as $100). They are good quality and come with a great speaker (usually Eminence Legend V12 16-ohm but some might have another good Eminence speaker like Gov or TX Heat) it's hard to beat them for the price. I've tried a lot of speakers in my Krank 1x12's and the WGS ET-65 is probably my favorite all around, it's almost like that speaker is a perfect match for the design of the cab.

If you have a staple gun it's easy to swap out the metal grille for a grill cloth/piping of your choice (maybe something that will match your head). Anyway, just some ideas!
Last edited by cGoEcYk at Dec 10, 2013,
HB G112 Vintage or used G212 Vintage
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.