Hello UG friends, I've played guitar on and off for about 6 years now and by no means am I fantastic. I predominately play acoustic guitar and only owned an electric guitar once many years ago. I recently was gifted a very nice fender telecaster from my girlfriend and picked up a decent practice amp. I'm looking for a website or helpful forum to get the sounds I'd like out of the amp when I'm practicing. I'm used to playing Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, and other more acoustic music. So I'm starting off with bands such as those and their more electric guitar oriented music. Our website here gives us the tabs, are there any websites that can point me in the direction of amp settings for certain artists?

Cheers
I don't know nay special sites, not sure if anyone else knows any good ones (I'd like to hear some). However with a simple search with the search bar, I found you this

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660

enjoy
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
And now I feel bad for not even having the idea to just search. I figured turn to you guys. You guys seem to know it all. Thank you very much friend!
Quote by ameldrum
And now I feel bad for not even having the idea to just search. I figured turn to you guys. You guys seem to know it all. Thank you very much friend!

Its normal, plus sometimes the search on here blows. A lot of topics are really old and you aren't allowed to Necro so it kinda sucks if you have a question haha.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3