If by heaven's help you could have just one of the soon to be listed "Ultimate Talents" which would you choose to carry with you through the rest of your mortal life?

• An all encompassing knowledge of both solder & soldering.

• An in depth understanding of Ebonics.

• The ability to traverse slopes < 66°

*Be sure to thoroughly evaluate each option. What may sound "flashy" & "cool" at first might not be so, after the honeymoons over.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
an in depth understanding of ebonics obvs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'm really bad at soldering, but am also really bad at slopes. I'm a master of ebonics already since I was raised in the 'hood (that's ebonics for ghetto). I probably am not gonna solder much in my life and can get by just fine soldering things poorly so I go for the slope power.
Soldering. I could get a job rather easily with those qualifications.

Also, getting a handle of AAVE isn't that hard.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Can I traverse any slope less than 66 degrees? Regardless of the conditions? That would be the one for me then, sounds like it would be useful for hiking, although obviously a higher angle would be better.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

66 degrees is a pretty damn impressive slope to transverse. I'll go with that.
By "traverse slopes" do you mean we can slide up them as well as down?

If so, you'd have to be an idiot to not to go for 3.
The solder and soldering one. Pretty much every game system I've ever owned I've modified in some way (screw warranties, they're a joke). It would definitely be helpful.
I already understand ebonics, so I would choose soldering. Useful for guitar-related shit and I can use it for a lot of other things as well.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I'm already ok at soldering.
"Traversing slopes" could have many possibilities. You could travel over any surface, provided it had a certain gradient. You could walk on water if the waves weren't too rough.
Soldering because it seems like the most useful one and why are the other two even options
cat
Quote by sashki
I'm already ok at soldering.
"Traversing slopes" could have many possibilities. You could travel over any surface, provided it had a certain gradient. You could walk on water if the waves weren't too rough.

This. Utilized correctly it could be a superpower, really
Well, I can already solder and rock climb, so...

EDIT: Hey, TS is another Wisconsinite. We're slowly taking over.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I think I would go with being indiana jones, yeah Finding exotic shiet while smoking the exotic.
Whats goes around must come down