So im taking a college final for physics tomorrow do any of you know any good tools with the graphing calc that i could use? Maybe something like doing the equation for me or just formulas in general.
Yeah I got one.

1) Open your book
2) Go to example problems
3) Use the calculator to help you study and actually learn the material
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Aren't graphic calculators banned during exams? They sure were when I was at school/college/uni.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
They are here too. You have to be able to draw and interpret graphs by hand. But I think they use them in the US

and ts, why dont you google your calculator and check its features/functions, or check the information booklet that came with it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
i have Quick Graph on my iphone; it graphs anything in 2d and 3d; otherwise learn your material and study, alike everyone else who has a math exam tmrw
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
If they let you use calculators on the exam then I guarantee you that they won't let you use one from your phone. You better invest in a real one if you're going to take more math/physics related classes in the future. Honestly why the hell don't you have one already it's the end of the semester.
EDIT: maybe I should actually read the OP better next time. This is how you make yourself look like a jackass
Last edited by Hungryformore21 at Dec 10, 2013,
Don't you usually get your phone taken away from you during a final? And how are you taking a college math class but don't own a calculator?
What kind of physics? and what calculator? If it's a TI-84 or TI-89 you can always program the formulas in it.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
I have the calculator, i was just wanting quick info like formula's, and if it does the equation awesome! I don't want to have to sit there and derive it to get the formula.

TI-83 plus and general physics 1 is the class.
Last edited by johntomg93 at Dec 10, 2013,
Quote by johntomg93
I have the calculator, i was just wanting quick info like formula's, and if it does the equation awesome! I don't want to have to sit there and derive it to get the formula.

TI-83 plus and general physics 1 is the class.

The TI-83 does the equation very awesome
u r gonna ace that physics test dood

edit: I'd check with the faculty exam rules/guidelines and double check you can even have a TI-83 with you. My first year math/phys courses all required the most basic calcs durig exams, and anything else was confiscated
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Last edited by dudester410 at Dec 10, 2013,
The only app I ever used throughout college and high school was for the quadratic formula. In fact, most of my teachers endorsed it. Other than that they weren't allowed.
Quote by Bladez22
They are here too. You have to be able to draw and interpret graphs by hand. But I think they use them in the US

and ts, why dont you google your calculator and check its features/functions, or check the information booklet that came with it

Naw I've never been allowed to use a graphing calc in a test where I needed to have formulas/be able to interpret/draw graphs.