not not the same gender and shorter, and i am the oldest
27 24%
not the same gender and taller, and i am not the oldest
21 18%
not the same gender and shorter, and i am not the oldest
19 17%
Voters: 114.
Page 1 of 2
Oh you don't have a younger sibling? Why'd you click on this then moron?

I just recently noticed that a lot of my friends who have younger siblings of the same gender, their more youthful counterpart is taller. And more so for people who were first born. So, in a very unscientific test, I wanted to see if that's a trend at all. Pls dnt lie. Poll on the way.
im 6 years older than my little brother, so at the minute yes. But everyone thinks I'll always be taller than him as I'm tall and skinny, while he's short and wider
No, but my older sister is smaller than me, and whenever they meet us they think I'm the older one.
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
OH yeah, and vote more than once if your parents had a lot of free time and no self control.
I'm the eldest, im taller than my brother closest in age but my youngest brother is a little taller than i am
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
I'm about the same height as my brother. He is 10 years older than me.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm taller than my sister whose 2 years older than me.
Quote by seanlang01
Oh you don't have a younger sibling? Why'd you click on this then moron?

Why didn't you include older siblings in your poll, moron? And also lol multiple choice
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 10, 2013,
Middle child and I'm the tallest, taller than my dad even.

My older sister is a total midget and my younger brother is smaller and not likely to grow much more either

Hell yeah
I have nothing important to say
I'm the tallest in my family. I think it would be awkward to have a younger sister taller than you.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
My brother is 12 and I'm 19, and he's already approaching my height. I think he's going to be taller than me.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm taller than my sister whose 2 years older than me.

Why didn't you include older siblings in your poll, moron? And also lol multiple choice
Haha, son of bitch I didn't did I? Of course multiple choice, you can have more than one sibling.
My 2 brothers we're all the same height 6"3 but this is not an option in this poll of fail. Sister is shorter because lol women. Parents are far shorter, also common trend. I wonder if there will be giants in a few hundred years.
I feel like I have really done something good for the world now that I've answered this thread.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I have 3 brothers, there are 4 of us.
The oldest is the shortest, but also the biggest. He benches so much it's crazy.
Me and my brother older than me are the 2 middle, and we are about the same height, he is slightly taller.
The youngest is the tallest of all of us.
i'm a foot taller than my older sister.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm 21, and my 17 and 20 year old brothers are taller than me by an inch or two

I'm bigger than them though. They both are sticks
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I'm 21, and my 17 and 20 year old brothers are taller than me by an inch or two

I'm bigger than them though. They both are sticks

Yea it's all about the weight imo. To me a "big guy" Isn't necessarily tall, they just have a lot of mass.
We're about the same height but he's a bigger frame than me so he looks taller than he actually is compared to me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by macashmack
Yea it's all about the weight imo. To me a "big guy" Isn't necessarily tall, they just have a lot of mass.

Yea, I'm not huge or anything, but I definitely have a lot more muscle than them. Not that that's hard to do. They're both 6 foot and about 125-130 I'm like 145
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 10, 2013,
ITT: Siblings insecure about their vertical deficiency. Make up for it with horizontal surplus.
Both my brothers are five inches taller than me.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by seanlang01
Haha, son of bitch I didn't did I? Of course multiple choice, you can have more than one sibling.

You can also have assholes like me select every option in the poll when I don't even have a younger sibling.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well, I have 3 brothers and a sister..

Okay, I have no idea how tall my sister is because the last time I saw her was last year and she had just given birth so she was on a hospital bed.

But, I am taller than my brother who is like 4-5 years older than me. Then I am soon going to be shorter than my brother who is 2-3 years younger than me. But, can't say about my other brother because he is 10 years younger than me, so no idea on that.

I guess I am shrinking though. According to the random nurse at the hospital, I was 5'11 when I got my check up last year, and this year when I went in for whatever, I was 5'9. So I guess I am just going to end up shorter, and weaker than all of my family

I actually would not be surprised if I really was shrinking, the doctors originally told my parents I would probably never grow too much(so my guess is around 5'5 or shorter), then 2 years ago I started growing... then at the doctor's this year I actually almost laughed and asked the nurse to check my height again... but my foot was in a lot of pain.

I guess as a musician height doesn't really matter though... right?
Quote by seanlang01
OH yeah, and vote more than once if your parents had a lot of free time and no self control.

and aren't Chinese.
im the tallest in my house (and roughly average for family size) and im the second oldest out of four. i only have sisters.
I'm the oldest of three and the only male. I'm 6'2" and 20, one of my sisters is 17 and 5'10" and my youngest sister is 12 and is 5'8". We're a tall family.
Quote by progdude93
and aren't Chinese.
QFT

So far it looks like no pattern, but there are slightly more eldest children on this board voting in this poll. Hmmm. Are eldest children more likely to play an instrument? Or more likely to be lonely losers that spend a lot of time on internet forums? Science has yet to parse this mystery.
I am taller than my older sister and younger brother, but my bro is 6 years old and the tallest kid in his class so maybe he will surpass me.
Page 1 of 2