So I take it the "button" that you actually turn fell off.... Rather than the entire tuning machine which would be difficult.
Often, better shops will have a box full of tuning machines taken off old repairs, and you can find a replacement for really cheap. (that's what I use on all my cigar-box guitars...)

However, for an actual replacement, I recommend Stew-mac. They have just about anything you'd want in the way of parts:

http://www.stewmac.com
My guitar had a little accident the other day and sadly one of the tuning pegs fell off. Took it to a local guitar shop and I need to order the part myself(they will fix it).

They can't order the part because.....?
Quote by Bikewer
So I take it the "button" that you actually turn fell off.... Rather than the entire tuning machine which would be difficult.
Often, better shops will have a box full of tuning machines taken off old repairs, and you can find a replacement for really cheap. (that's what I use on all my cigar-box guitars...)

However, for an actual replacement, I recommend Stew-mac. They have just about anything you'd want in the way of parts:

http://www.stewmac.com

The End has came off snapping the piece of metal attaching it to the actual piece attached to the guitar. Went into the shop and they don't have one that will fit my guitar.

Quote by tom183
They can't order the part because.....?

apparently such a small order for a fender piece will cost an extra £10 so they said order it myself(useful I know).
Your Fender should have a 3+3 arrangement of the tuning machines, is that correct?

If that's the case, those are pretty standard with respect to mounting pattern. If you don't mind it not matching, almost any machine could be installed.

Try it of course, before you buy it. Worst case, you might have to order an entire set of six though.

I see the Union Jack in the title. Any parts link I have is here in "the colonies", and won't be of much use to you, sorry.

There should be a "Thomann.uk" though, where you can buy online.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Dec 15, 2013,