kind of a wierd thread,be with me guys:

I would like some guidance with my disorder for that it is not been diagnosed by a professional,and if someone could name my disorder and how to coupe with it, it would be great

I'll just give a coulpe of examples:

i find it really hard to remember names of people that i dont encounter on a daily basis,so if i have 300 students in my faculty, i can remmber just about 10-15 names even tought i interect with at least 30-40.

to make it more obvious,even people that i should remember their names i forget,that include my grandparents(which i see on a weekly basis) and other relatives.

this disorder expandes beyond name and into all thing memory related:
i can recollect just a few events that happen to me in the last 3 years, and beyond it i cant really remmber anything concreate(if poeple remind my of them i can remmber them quite vivdly)

In addition,it seems to alter my thinking quite a lot,and i've noticed a penomena in which i can remmber things(for college related matirial) only if i understand them complety,i just cant take the "just remmber it" phrase to practice.

Is all of this behavior is common,because people tend to comment to me on this kind of behavior.

it should be noted that im studying engineering and i'm currently on my third year with grading of about magna cum laude,so,learning is quite efficiente with me.

thanks for the help.
Judging by your spelling I believe you are not in your third year graduating magna cum laude.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Have you tried going to the doctor's?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You need more omega-3 in your diet. Speak to a professional if you're serious about your mental health.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
you're making it sound pretty significant. you should really be asking more qualified people about this kind of thing.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Go to a professional. Other than that, severe dyslexia could also be related to things such as not learning peoples names easily, but that is not the same as actually forgetting them..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
"My Neurological Disorder"?. Wasn't it the sequel to the turn of the screw?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by dany_100
I would like some guidance with my disorder for that it is not been diagnosed by a professional,and if someone could name my disorder

I'll name your disorder Frylophlavigosiculartortistatic Alomecularpathofragostic Genitive Gallornallicatilexicle Omnilogexiculitic Terminosis.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sounds like ADD with a shit short term memory.

Well you asked a random internet forum. What did you want me to say some illness with 10 syllables and a case of Alzheimers?
Omg you have a case of the normals.
Don't worry it's fatal. Some where. Some time. Some place.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I highly suggest eating fish (high in omega-3's), some lions mane mushrooms (they work wonders for memory, upon many other things, and they're also known to stimulate nerve growth in an exceptional manner) and even take some ginko biloba as a supplement. Your memory should significantly improve my friend (I didn't really read the whole thing you posted, but i did understand you have trouble remembering alot - that makes two of us)

edit: so i read your post, and whoever above me that said you have the normals is totally right, and I wouldn't bother with any of the crap i just mentioned. however, fish are delish, so what are you waiting for?
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Last edited by dudester410 at Dec 10, 2013,
Quote by Jackal58
Omg you have a case of the normals.
Don't worry it's fatal. Some where. Some time. Some place.

No. Not the normals, please god no. Why does this have to happen to you?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I recommend going to the doctor. As do the Pit rules:
Quote by Rules
NO asking for medical advice
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_disorder#Agnosia

there's a lot of shit to sift through there. ADHD/ADD also isn't in the list but can also cause short-term memory problems.

i would really recommend seeing a doctor about it though, given there's quite a huge difference between ADHD and something like Parkinson's or Huntington's. i really hope it's something like the former, i've watched a couple documentaries regarding Huntington's and it's fucking god awful. not to say ADHD can't be debilitating, but it's treatable and doesn't turn you into a vegetable.

omega-3's may do the job as well, like others have posted.

once more, i emphasize:

SEE. A. DOCTOR.
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 10, 2013,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Judging by your spelling I believe you are not in your third year graduating magna cum laude.

Maybe he's French or German or some other country where English isn't the primary language.

Just go see an actual professional if you're concerned about it, asking the internet for medical advice is a bad idea.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Stop being an attention *****. If you were serious AT ALL about this, you'd be seeing a doctor instead of asking hormonal, 14 year old basement dwelling metal elitists to give you a mental diagnosis.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by necrosis1193
Maybe he's French or German or some other country where English isn't the primary language.

Just go see an actual professional if you're concerned about it, asking the internet for medical advice is a bad idea.

English isn't my primary language either. I am not saying he should write perfectly, but that was worse than Redknap's writings.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MH400
Stop being an attention *****. If you were serious AT ALL about this, you'd be seeing a doctor instead of asking hormonal, 14 year old basement dwelling metal elitists to give you a mental diagnosis.

I think that stopped describing the Pit since before I joined...
Quote by Neo Evil11
No. Not the normals, please god no. Why does this have to happen to you?

If not for them people like you couldn't be abnormal.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well, gee buddy that sure sucks. maybe you should see a doctor, the pit is not a qualified medical professional mate.
banned