Page 1 of 2
It's alright, it's Madagascar. They'll shut down their ports soon enough, and the plague won't be able to spread.
It never went anywhere. It outbreaks in the American southwest in rodent populations after certain rain events from time to time.
Lol quality journalism...
Quote by BBC

Bubonic plague, known as the Black Death when it killed an estimated 25 million people in Europe during the Middle Ages, is now rare.

Last year, Madagascar had 60 deaths from the plague, the world's highest recorded number.
The irony of ports closed...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by CaptainRon
Yes because anyone with a brain can't deduce what they mean.

That is not the point.
Madagascar? This... this can't be right... That place was the hardest place to get in the game pandemic! Unless of course the disease started there. Guys you know what that means, we're all screwed!
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by modus operandi
Lol quality journalism...

um, what
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by CaptainRon
So you're both just bitching about something pointless?

I find pointing out discrepancies in national news reports to be therapeutic. Sue me.
Quote by modus operandi
I find pointing out discrepancies in national news reports to be therapeutic. Sue me.

OBJECTION! You are clearly inciting my client to pursue legal action against your person!
Bubonic plague never left Africa.

Anyway, shut down everything!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The Irony.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Minicaxotinho
OBJECTION! You are clearly inciting my client to pursue legal action against your person!

I enjoy inciting people to take legal action against me. I find it therapeutic. Sue me.
Quote by modus operandi
I enjoy inciting people to take legal action against me. I find it therapeutic. Sue me.

TAKE THAT! By your statements, you seem to be a recurrent abuser.

*Your honor, I rest my case*
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 10, 2013,
I thought I recalled the plague not being all that serious by modern standards. It was just that there was not ample treatment/abundant ignorance.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I thought I recalled the plague not being all that serious by modern standards. It was just that there was not ample treatment/abundant ignorance.

It's very easily cured with a course of antibiotics.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
It's very easily cured with a course of antibiotics.

Not a pocket full of posy?

brb, cancelling telegraph
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Everyone knows bubonic chronic cures the plague.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Minicaxotinho
TAKE THAT! By your statements, you seem to be a recurrent abuser.

Worse, I am a recursive abuser.
Quote by modus operandi

That's okay if you have a reasonable base case.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Picture if you will...

...modus operandi sitting in his living room one velvet morning. The doorbell rings.

He leisurely strolls over and opens it u to find a delivery boy with a new issue of National Geographic Magazine.

He thanks the boy and takes it inside and begins to flip through the pages and finds an article about bush elephants.

He begins reading the article. He comes to a passage reading:

"...the bush elephant is the largest land animal in the world..."

He then slams down the magazine and yells:

Fucking idiots! Everyone knows that dinosaurs are bigger!

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by CaptainRon
So you're both just bitching about something pointless?

Welcome to The Pit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by modus operandi

TAKE THAT! *Your honor, the defendant just openly confessed. I think we should convict him for abusive behavior towards past victims and now my person!*
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Pussy OP, this is the 21st century

Which means the bubonic plague was supposed to be eradicated...

Apparently, not. Nice one, scientists. /sarcasm
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Which means the bubonic plague was supposed to be eradicated...

Apparently, not. Nice one, scientists. /sarcasm

No, I just think most people today understand things like not having rats in their food-transporting caravels and stuff, scientists shouldn't have to worry too much about this
I knew it. End of the world as we know it. Armageddon. Obammer, canada president, and euroupe president will all declare marshall law in the next day or so.

Plot twist: They pulled the plague out of the illuminati's secret storage facility in order to spread it to have an excuse to institute marshall law and take over the world.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I knew it. End of the world as we know it. Armageddon. Obammer, canada president, and euroupe president will all declare marshall law in the next day or so.

Plot twist: They pulled the plague out of the illuminati's secret storage facility in order to spread it to have an excuse to institute marshall law and take over the world.

this is only a false flag for what's to come
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Minicaxotinho
No, I just think most people today understand things like not having rats in their food-transporting caravels and stuff, scientists shouldn't have to worry too much about this

Yes...that's kind of obvious...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yes...that's kind of obvious...

Sorry, it's just that I thought you were a ******ed dick. The "/sarcasm" bit made me think that you thought scientists should cure that because we have technology and stuff...

You're alright dude
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 10, 2013,
Page 1 of 2