Page 2 of 2
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by FearMyLightning
I knew it. End of the world as we know it. Armageddon. Obammer, canada president, and euroupe president will all declare marshall law in the next day or so.

Plot twist: They pulled the plague out of the illuminati's secret storage facility in order to spread it to have an excuse to institute marshall law and take over the world.

Marshall law huh?
Quote by Todd Hart
It's very easily cured with a course of antibiotics.

What if this shit goes super and resistant to antibiotics like scientists warned us about?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
What if this shit goes super and resistant to antibiotics like scientists warned us about?

Then it'll be influenza
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Baby Joel
It's alright, it's Madagascar. They'll shut down their ports soon enough, and the plague won't be able to spread.

Nice first post. I laughed for days
Fun fact: if you'd release the plague in your country, probably nobody would die because of lack of infections and antibiotics.
Quote by Nelshizzle
The irony of ports closed...

Fack that game hard
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Jostry

Then we'd have to live in a horrific world where there exists a disease that is much less deadly and much easier to contain that pretty much any of the other superbugs we already have.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
25-60 people dying a year in Africa? I'm sure they'll happily take plague over aids.
Quote by modus operandi
Lol quality journalism...

Quote by BBC

Bubonic plague, known as the Black Death when it killed an estimated 25 million people in Europe during the Middle Ages, is now rare.

Last year, Madagascar had 60 deaths from the plague, the world's highest recorded number.

The estimated 25 million deaths in Europe during the Middle Ages isn't a 'recorded' number, it's an 'estimated' number, hence why it says the Bubonic Plague killed an 'estimated' 25 million people in Europe during the Middle Ages.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 12, 2013,
Page 2 of 2