Here I am, eating a whole can of tuna when I just wanted half.

But OP, I hear you say, stop complaining and throw the rest away if you don't want it you dingus.

Well, I feel morally obligated since the tuna is going extinct and all. What the **** Japan, wtf. Y u no stop eating so much tuna

Anyway, I've never seen a wild cow, you've never seen a wild cow, and God has never seen a wild cow
(I guess, otherwise why would they have black and white spots, for camooflage? And screw zebras, I've never seen a zebra with knockers like that. If a zebra had those hooters they'd be extinct, trying to drag those utters throw the savana where friking snakes and lions live.... I wonder what would be a wild cow's natural habitat...)
and that's because they live in farms with old man Mac Donald. And I hear aquaculture
(aquafarming is a queer name, don't use it)
is a thing, so why not get most of our tuna from those "farms"? Hey, if this farm thing worked for cows why not tuna, maybe they'd even grow tits as well?
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 10, 2013,
I hear aquafarming is already a huge industry. Also, farmed fish are bad for you. They put a lot of chemicals in farmed fish that fish in natural settings don't have. And guess what that means? Every time you eat farmed fish, you're ingesting chemicals, most of which probably shouldn't be in the human body.
Quote by Cianyx
Canned tuna are fish farmed.

Really? So why are blue-fin tuna numbers declining? Were they all gathered in their annual tuna committee discussing sushi when they all got sucked away by Hurricane Dick and only the late ones survived? I don't care, I just like tuna too much for it to go extinct and we all should sell our guitars and build tuna farms.

And all you concerned about the chemicals, there's a ****ing island made of garbage floating around in the ocean. I'd be surprised if wild tuna weren't swimming around in pesticide shenanigans and shit.
You can farm my tuna, if you know what I mean.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I hear aquafarming is already a huge industry. Also, farmed fish are bad for you. They put a lot of chemicals in farmed fish that fish in natural settings don't have. And guess what that means? Every time you eat farmed fish, you're ingesting chemicals, most of which probably shouldn't be in the human body.

good, maybe I'll turn into a superhero
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Minicaxotinho
And all you concerned about the chemicals, there's a ****ing island made of garbage floating around in the ocean. I'd be surprised if wild tuna weren't swimming around in pesticide shenanigans and shit.

You realize that the ocean (as an environment) is a hell of a lot better at cleaning itself than a tuna farm's equipment is at cleaning the tuna farm, right? Besides, the fish generally aren't swimming in islands of garbage in the ocean. Don't act like fish farmers putting chemicals directly in the diet of the fish isn't a big deal.
I've seen a wild goat
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You realize that the ocean (as an environment) is a hell of a lot better at cleaning itself than a tuna farm's equipment is at cleaning the tuna farm, right? Besides, the fish generally aren't swimming in islands of garbage in the ocean. Don't act like fish farmers putting chemicals directly in the diet of the fish isn't a big deal.

Yes, but I've seen a study that showed that wasn't true. (The chemicals in aquaculture fish that is. At least in recent years, the control on that has been tighter, and I only speak for a study made on my country)
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Hey, if this farm thing worked for cows why not tuna, maybe they'd even grow tits as well?

Fish tits, that's brilliant. We could even market the tuna milk.

brb dropping out of university
Meat cows are brown or grey.
Not black and white, those usually milk cows.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord

But when you ask someone to draw a cow I'm pretty sure it's gonna be black and white. The generic cow. The cow you see everywhere. The generic cow is a slut.
Quote by Good_Lord

I see plenty of brown milk cows
Quote by progdude93
I see plenty of brown milk cows

Did I say milk cows couldn't be brown ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
What?

Can I be a tuna wrangler? Ride around on a dolphin lassoing fish? Sing songs by the fire on the seaside at night?

And wear a big hat?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by deadsmileyface
what kind of thread is this? you should be ashamed of yourself TS, this is shameful.

No. You are the one who should be ashamed. I will never be ashamed of fighting for tuna's right to life!

Tuna PRO-LIFE! Ban tuna abortions! Ban tuna gay marriage! Let tunas keep their guns, it's all about self defense now and those guns won't be used against a fellow tuna, so it's ok for guns to be easily accessible for the tuna masses (to fight against sushi eaters)!
Um... the white tuna that we eat in a can is called albacore tuna. It's not the same fish as the bluefin tuna that the Japanese are killing off the face of the earth.

Frankly, bluefin tuna is overrated. I can think of a dozen other fish I prefer eating. Not that that I don't like a good cut of bluefin... just that, there's just a lot of good fish out there.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Last edited by vilk at Dec 10, 2013,
When they say jump you say how high!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate