Page 1 of 2
So, I was walking down the street, and some dude who looked like he wouldn't spend it on crack asked if I had six or seven bucks for gas. I was kind of buzzed and had just bought some frozen chicken wings so I told him to **** off (in a much more socially acceptable, and polite way). He went on talking to his mom on the phone.

So that got me thinking, am I going to Hell for that? If I'm just going to Hell, why don't I just rape the next person walking down the street? That next person is definitely a dude, and doesn't look like a good looking dude. Well, it wasn't a good looking dude. He was a dude with a hipster stache, that looked way too old to have a hipster stache. And no, I didn't rape him.

Existential crisis, GO!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
aint no eternal damnation bringin' me down mmm-mmm

eGraham that was my black woman one
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by chookiecookie
silly snipelfritz

yup
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
srs bsns though

you're probably going to hell anyway. you should have raped that hipster-stached mother****er.
ayy lmao
i have some pretty excessively violent, completely disproportionate revenge fantasies. frequently too, and its getting to the point where I'm starting to almost invent perceived slights just so I can get my revenge fantasy fix.

it doesn't even have to be about anything big. if a customer were to take a snooty tone with me at work I'd spend the next 3 hours fantasizing about hopping the counter and beating them most of the way to death with my shoes.

that'll probably be why.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 11, 2013,
i imagine hell (if it exists) is a lot like prison... you don't wanna be the guy who touched a buncha kids. it would be best to be an insanely violent and dangerous psychopath.
I don't believe in heaven, hell, or any religious superstition for that matter. I believe that when we die out body rottens and decompose, the energy of our body is reduce to heat and, finally, the warmth of out body is expelled out. SO.... if there is hell... i will go there most likely for my believes LOL
Quote by marianoarnaiz
I don't believe in heaven, hell, or any religious superstition for that matter. I believe that when we die out body rottens and decompose, the energy of our body is reduce to heat and, finally, the warmth of out body is expelled out. SO.... if there is hell... i will go there most likely for my believes LOL

heat is energy brah, lrn2scyence
avarice
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
God will go to you and say when you are at the pearly gates. "Man, you were a total dick that one time. I'm totally going to fucck you over for eternity."

I've done a lot of stupid shit, but i've never hurt anyone to the extent of a life changing remorse.

Also there isn't a hell since Satan got imprisoned by god with his thrones because Satan was a cherubim asshole and wanted to take over heaven. Hell is just a metaphor for living a shit life.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well, because I believe Hell is more of a state of mind rather than a physical location, my hell would just be the knowledge of all my underacheivements; being able to picture the person I could've been.
too much sweg
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Baby Joel
Well, because I believe Hell is more of a state of mind rather than a physical location, my hell would just be the knowledge of all my underacheivements; being able to picture the person I could've been.

wow so you don't even get to do anything fun to deserve it? damn

OT: i would double park EVERYWHERE. but only in front of douche cars and cars with douchey bumperstickers. there's a special place in hell for double parkers.
Quote by progdude93
wow so you don't even get to do anything fun to deserve it? damn

OT: i would double park EVERYWHERE. but only in front of douche cars and cars with douchey bumperstickers. there's a special place in hell for double parkers.

Oh I thought this was a serious thread. Oops
I can't think of any fun or funny things either, because why would I want to go to hell lol
Quote by Baby Joel
Oh I thought this was a serious thread. Oops
I can't think of any fun or funny things either, because i'm a mormon lol

ftfy
guys,
we really need to remember here, god is watching you masturbate.
oh, but dont stop, Hes almost "there".

Here's an even better question: If you definately knew that hell existed, would you still do the things you do that would get you there? I think its less of a choice than we think it is. We eventually would.

I remember in Philosophy class, one of the reasons one philosopher (maybe Aquinas) believes that God, Heaven, and Hell aren't revealed to us is because then we would all be robots and no longer have free will.

But I never really bought that argument as it assumes too much, and I think human beings would still act within our nature to act, regardless of the punishment. Which is quite revealing, in itself. I think we are much more instinctual in our actions that we like to admit and with our without total faith, one way or the other, most people wouldn't be able to live up to a higher power's standards, all of the time, and therefore go to "hell".
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

the path of God is truly narrow.

Quote by mystical_1
Here's an even better question: If you definately knew that hell existed, would you still do the things you do that would get you there? I think its less of a choice than we think it is. We eventually would.

I'd go out of my way to get into Hell because it's not like God's going to listen to metal and headbang with me.
Like the bogeyman, Hell doesn't exist. It's just there to frighten you into conforming. Somehow the cunts in charge of religion realised that people would believe in it even after they'd grown up.
This is a pretty big flaw in the whole concept of heaven and hell, atleast in Christian theology. If your only incentive to be moral is reward in the afterlife, then being condemned to hell is essentially license to do as you damn well please, since your going to hell anyway, why follow any moral code what so ever?

This is why I prefer the concept of karma. The idea that your actions have a ripple effect that effect the perceptions and actions of other people isn't just religious fantasy, it's a practical reality. The effect is exponential, the negative influence you have extends to other who carry it on themselves. This of course can come back to affect you in many ways, including but not limited to incarceration/revenge from angry people.

The concept of reincarnation is a bit more fantastical, but it's sound theologically. When you combine it with the concept of karma, the exponential effect of your actions in your past life shapes the world into which you are reborn. So if you were a complete dick in your last life, your going to reborn into a much crappier world, however if you were really cool then the world we be a better place when you come back.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven

This is why I prefer the concept of karma. The idea that your actions have a ripple effect that effect the perceptions and actions of other people isn't just religious fantasy, it's a practical reality. The effect is exponential, the negative influence you have extends to other who carry it on themselves. This of course can come back to affect you in many ways, including but not limited to incarceration/revenge from angry people.

The concept of reincarnation is a bit more fantastical, but it's sound theologically. When you combine it with the concept of karma, the exponential effect of your actions in your past life shapes the world into which you are reborn. So if you were a complete dick in your last life, your going to reborn into a much crappier world, however if you were really cool then the world we be a better place when you come back.

My problem with the concepts of karma and reincarnation is the idea that somehow a child of two, terminally ill with cancer deserves his death because of actions in his previous life.
Quote by snipelfritz
So, I was walking down the street, and some dude who looked like he wouldn't spend it on crack asked if I had six or seven bucks for gas. I was kind of buzzed and had just bought some frozen chicken wings so I told him to **** off (in a much more socially acceptable, and polite way). He went on talking to his mom on the phone.

So that got me thinking, am I going to Hell for that? If I'm just going to Hell, why don't I just rape the next person walking down the street? That next person is definitely a dude, and doesn't look like a good looking dude. Well, it wasn't a good looking dude. He was a dude with a hipster stache, that looked way too old to have a hipster stache. And no, I didn't rape him.

Existential crisis, GO!

Riverwest or East? Just so I know where to stage with my fake mustache.

Anyway, I've already secured my place in Valhalla, so your guilty musings do not apply to me.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
aint no eternal damnation bringin' me down mmm-mmm

eGraham that was my black woman one

I'll probably go to hell for killing too many semen babies
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I was wondering when you'd see that
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by snipelfritz

Existential crisis, GO!

Will you f*ck off, please?

Anyway, if you've read Dante's Inferno, we're in for a tough ride. Basically we're all going to hell.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I used to shoot birds and rats with my BB gun when i was 13-15. And i've done my fair share of gluttony, sloth, greed and lust.
Quote by marianoarnaiz

damn, a 03'er

ten years you've been here

how has life been to you
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
One time i needed to make a dookie I used the handicap one and I hear this dood come in and just waiting outside, meanwhile im thinking wtf? there is another commode? so as Im taking my time and I finish up theres a dood in a wheel chair looking at me like he just shit himself and Its all my fault... I felt bad for the next 10 minutes..
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by angusfan16
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

Well I mean.. Who hasn't?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i have some pretty excessively violent, completely disproportionate revenge fantasies. frequently too, and its getting to the point where I'm starting to almost invent perceived slights just so I can get my revenge fantasy fix.

it doesn't even have to be about anything big. if a customer were to take a snooty tone with me at work I'd spend the next 3 hours fantasizing about hopping the counter and beating them most of the way to death with my shoes.

that'll probably be why.

me and my little brother do this all the time

leads to some great conversations though, lol.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Well I mean.. Who hasn't?

The man in Reno.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2