Poll: so you wear socks when you are just chilling at home?
Poll Options
View poll results: so you wear socks when you are just chilling at home?
yes, i usually wear socks in my house.
42 53%
no, i dont wear socks in my house.
26 33%
some other third thing
12 15%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
of course, you should always wear socks while wearing shoes, but what about during your leisure time at home? when you are just sitting around at home, do you wear socks? or walk around barefoot?

normally, i wear socks all the time, and take them off when i go to bed. i will often change my socks once or twice a day depending on the weather, physical exertion, and other circumstance.

i didnt wear any socks at all today, because i am doing laundry and i have just been coolin at home all day. it sucked honestly, my feet started to sweat and i didnt like the how hyper aware i was of the floor and little crumbs and such that get stuck to my feet.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
colder seasons mean im wearing socks, hotter seasons leave me barefoot.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I like being barefoot and I don't wear footwear inside, so no socks. Few of my shoes require socks anyway
cat
No socks at home. Occasionally slippers.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

when I get home, I take my socks off faster than I can even take my shoes off. pants too.

i've perfected it into 1 fluid motion between turning the key in the lock and being on the couch in my boxers.
We don't have winters.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

i have socks on when i come home and eventually at some point i will just take them off. if there are ppl over i will not take my socks off because that would not be polite.
Socks the majority of the time - occasionally barefoot depending on the circumstances.

The problem I have with barefoot is that my Kitchen is tiled, and it's always cold as **** in there.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i've perfected it into 1 fluid motion between turning the key in the lock and being on the couch in my boxers.

d'you... d'you have, y'know, video proof?
i had a friend who could take his socks off, and put them back on, using only his feet.

it was weird
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
when I get home, I take my socks off faster than I can even take my shoes off. pants too.

It has always amazed me the amount of people who do this. Are your clothes THAT uncomfortable?

I usually get dressed after the morning shower and take my clothes off at night right before going to sleep.
There are only 2 reasons for me to get undressed during the day: for 1) sex or 2) to change clothes from formal to casual or vice-versa if the circumstances so require, or to training clothes if i'm going to practice sports.

During the summer i'll be barefoot if i don't plan leave home for a while. Which is rare, i tend to go for flip-flops because i have to walk through the patio to get to my swimming pool, and the stone pavement is uncomfortably rough for bare feet.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Dec 11, 2013,
no socks because it's 40 ****ing degrees in Australia. I'm not some sort of masochist..
Last edited by vayne92 at Dec 11, 2013,
Quote by Linkerman
During the summer i'll be barefoot if i don't plan leave home for a while. Which is rare, i tend to go for flip-flops because i have to walk through the patio to get to my swimming pool, and the stone pavement is uncomfortably rough for bare feet.

you poor thing. must be tough.
I rarely wear socks. I'm not a hippy because "it's natural maaaaan", I just feel way more comfortable not in socks. I go barefoot outside, too. Gravel driveway, grass, whatever.

Only times I wear socks is if I'm going out off my property, like out with friends or work (even if it's a quick trip to the store, I just put shoes on my bare feet), or if it's cold/snowy outside.

First thing I do when I get home is rip my socks off. **** em.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by progdude93
you poor thing. must be tough.

I know what you're trying to imply, and that's not the case.
It's simply the main reason why i'm not barefoot all the time during summer.
Not a case of #firstworldproblems.

EDIT:
Quote by slash_GNR666
Socks on all the time apart from bed

I also don't sleep with socks on.
Not even during the winter, and i have poor circulation on hands and feet, so they get freezing cold this time of the year. I feel uncomfortable with socks in bed.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Dec 11, 2013,
Socks on all the time apart from bed
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
No, almost never except for when it's cold in the house. As soon as I get home from work or school, the socks are off unless I need to go somewhere.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Pantyhose. They're neat. More comfortable than socks but warmer than barefoot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The only time I'm not wearing socks is when I'm in the tub. It just doesn't feel natural to me to not have socks on.

I also wear my shoes nearly all the time. The only time I won't be wearing shoes is when I have to be naked, I'm in/on my bed or I'm at somebody's house that insists people take their shoes off.
I could get slippers but I always find them way less comfortable than shoes.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Hate, hate, hate (!!!) going around with socks. Even though it's quite cold here.

Barefoot FTW.
Last edited by jimmyled at Dec 11, 2013,
Quote by Nelshizzle
colder seasons mean im wearing socks, hotter seasons leave me barefoot.

This.
Quote by jimmyled
Hate, hate, hate (!!!) going around with socks. Even though it's quite cold here.

Barefoot FTW.

i thought you died or something
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Over here people actually wear shoes at home. Which I guess would be weird in some countries. I generally only take my shoes off when I'm in my bedroom.
I don't think I have a preference. Just depends on whatever makes me most comfortable at the time.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I wear socks even in summer, because otherwise my feet get really sweaty.
When we go scout camping I'm often barefoot, it feels nicer, and you don't get the sandal sunburn mark
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Slippers, sometimes barefoot. Socks only I don't like because they get dirty.
Page 1 of 2