The truss rod cover says "DOS DRAGON"

The reason I ask is I would like to know the price range on one of these, who makes it, etc.
That's a Korean made/Canadian sold Dot On Shaft (DOS) Dragon.

Dot on Shaft doesn't exist any more, but has morphed into Carparelli guitars http://www.carparelliguitars.com/ , and Mike (owner) should be able to tell you anything you need to know about the guitar. At a guess it's probably five or six years old, perhaps a year or two older. The early guitars were pretty cheap, and some reviewers at the time were noting that Mike was giving "special pricing" to a few of the folks who were doing blog reviews of the guitars. If you get a chance to look at the guitar in person, inspect the inlays (on the body as well as on the fretboard) very carefully and check the fretwork closely. Carparelli's prices have gone up a LOT since those days, so don't use current prices to gauge the value of the DOS guitars.
Never seen one before last week, and now i've seen two!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thank you so much for the help! Now I can finally find out more about this guitar I inherited!