This had to be shared. http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/06/06/a-simple-approach-to-understanding-women-a-japanese-guide

I'd have posted some accompanying pictures, but well; you'll soon see why I refrained. Enjoy this article and following pictures, may they forever torment you as your eyes inevitability force themselves upon the not-so-desirable areas.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
not another progdude pictures thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This was sorta hard to masturbate to.

However, I do not give up easily.

So I finished quite successfully. Thank you TS.
thanks for the tips good sir.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ohh this is awkward but when i was at 9 grade, we had to make a play, but different, let me explain. I was Goldilocks. Yup, i asked my then girlfriend to borrow a dress, man that was awkward cause she was pretty tiny and i am tall, i understand women and that japanese since that day
Pretty funny.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I can't tell if this is satire or not. Normally I would ASSUME it is, but the source material is Japanese so that's a wildcard.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I can't tell if this is satire or not. Normally I would ASSUME it is, but the source material is Japanese so that's a wildcard.

It started off somewhat sincere, but with all the spread eagle shots it quickly descends I mean, it's not like your average Japanese lady will go out to the park for 'quick sumo wrestling' in a mini skirt.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
So the moral of the story is: "Don't wear a mini-skirt, you filthy *****"

And cover those ankles!
I have nothing important to say
He forgot to close his legs first!

I bet they have a game show where puppies compete against babies in an obstacle course.
Maybe one day men and women will be completely equal and all clothes w- NOT NOW KATO!!!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all