#1
I saw a thread from a guy who had a similar problem, this is a tad different.
I was playing for about an hour, and volume faded, so i looked over to my amp,and the logo and red light on the lead Chanel just faded out too.

Now the amp wont turn on at all...
I have it running from an extension lead off a power board, i would never figure this would be a problem but i wouldn't know.

(The amp is very new Ive only had it for a couple of months)

Any solutions or advice would be much appreciated ! Thanks
#2
Take it back to wherever you bought it. If it's a distance away or from online, give them a call. It's most likely a faulty power tube.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
#3
Yeah i bought it fairly locally so that wont be a problem, thanks heaps !