Poll: door opened or close when you poop?
Poll Options
View poll results: door opened or close when you poop?
door opened (right answer)
13 16%
door closed (wrong answer)
61 74%
I am a girl and therefore do not poop.
8 10%
Voters: 82.
Time for another one of the pit's favorite kind of threads. I just came home from doing my last exam and I needed to take a colossal shit so I sit down and let it plop and I realized that every time im home alone I always have the door open when I shit.

its actually really soothing and theraputic having a quiet house all to yourself and all you hear is little plop sounds and suddenly WOOSH the final log comes out. SO I ASK TO YOU PIT, when you shit, do you close the door or do you prefer keeping it open like fine gentlemen?
pinga
I live by myself and the thought of ever shitting with the door open weirds me out.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Even if I'm alone I rarely shit with the door open
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
The only time I close the door is when I'm alone.

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
No way. I need the security of a closed door.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Closed. I don't need my ****ing pets coming to beg me for food while I'm squeezing out a stink loaf.
Open, especially at work. I like to remind everyone I'm being paid to have a banging shit.
You people who poop with the door open think you're all about "ahh freedom" but in reality you just live by yourself and there's no chance anyone is coming over. Enjoy your loneliness open door poopers.
If I'm absolutely certain nobody would be around (if everyone's away on holiday on something) I do. As someone else said, showering with the door open is even better.

I wee with the door open a lot though. I live dangerously.
Quote by seanlang01
You people who poop with the door open think you're all about "ahh freedom" but in reality you just live by yourself and there's no chance anyone is coming over. Enjoy your loneliness open door poopers.

#shotsfired
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by angusfan16
I don't have a door

Almost every single time I read one of your replies I actually laugh out loud, thank you for being you.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I poop with the door open only when I'm watching something on the tv. The way my apartment is situated the tv is clearly visible from the toilet if the door is open. I do it whether there are other people or not.
the **** is this?!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I only wear underwear if I'm going to the opera
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
what if a burglar comes in and just stops at the door, pointing and laughing?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by guitarist5477
Almost every single time I read one of your replies I actually laugh out loud, thank you for being you.

This makes me feel all warm inside.

I probably need to take a shit or something.
Sail upon the open skies
I don't like my shit in the air that isn't the bathroom you disgusting fools.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Closed. I live in a small apartment and the smell could get out. I shower with a slight crack in the door though. I take hot showers and it helps not make my bathroom into a sauna.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Open if i'm home alone, closed if there's more people there.

I want to see one of you brave enough to poop in a public stall with the door open.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Haven't got a toilet.
If I need to go, I'll just sit on my bucket and put my paper bag over my head so nobody can see me. That way I don't need to think about doors.
Depends on whether I'm alone or not. Someone else at home ? Door closed. Home alone ? Door wide open.
Its just the wife and I and the bathroom door isn't never closed unless someone is over. I often use the door as a coat rack due to its location.
too many weirdos pooping with closed doors. what are you hiding? everybody poops

also, open door helps with the circulation. its a nicer pooping environment
pinga
You should just try to reach 1000 poop-related threads as a challenge. I guess the prostate makes it like some kind of birthday party.
When nobody is home, I just poop in my pants. Anyone who doesn't do that when they're home alone is way too paranoid.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
You probably wear jeans to bed too, huh?

Actually I do
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing