About a year and a half ago, I started a site called Guitar Chalk, which is linked in my signature.

I've developed this site (slowly) into a sort of an informational blog. Think of it as a problogger.net or Smashing Magazine for guitar-related topics.

Since so many guitar lessons (especially what's online) are short, low-quality and minimally informative, I thought it would be cool to have a place where people can find high-quality, thorough and informative long-form explanations about guitar-related issues and questions.

Now for the most part, I've been the only one writing these articles for Guitar Chalk. However, I wanted to put some feelers out there and see if there were any others who might be interested in contributing or collaborating on lessons and material?

Maybe in a similar format as medium.com .

Anyways, if you think you'd be a good candidate for this (good guitarist/teacher and writer), you can shoot me an email at admin@guitarchalk.com or add me on Google Talk and hit me up whenever -- a0adio0@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to check out the last few articles published on the site to get a feel for what I'm doing. -- guitarchalk.com .

Thanks guys and gals.
Paul Reed Smith CE-24 2005 and Santana SE with Seymour Duncan pickups.
Line 6 Amplifiers
Boss Effects and Steve Vai's Wah Pedal
Dunlop Picks and Elixir Strings .48

WEBSITE
https://www.guitarchalk.com
I'm intrigued, tell me more mate?
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert