It's true.
16 21%
It's a lie.
30 38%
Captainsnazz is a real captain.
32 41%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 3
Lots of frustrated chumps making threads lately about chicks. As an alpha plus (see Male Hierarchy thread I made for reference) I find this quite funny.

So Pit, do you agree with the following truths? Why or why not?

Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.

Many women do not marry for love.

Most divorces end up with the guy cherishing the woman but the woman detesting
the man.

Even for long-term marriage, the Don Juan is the way to go.

The ‘innocent, nice girl’ is often the horniest and likely uninnocent.

Many women consider your looks, your career, what you can offer them, before
your integrity and character.

Women are more sexual than men can even dream.

Women are not attracted to genius, only strength and imagination

Woman’s sole mission is union, either for pleasure or the fruits of children. She
cares nothing for your philosophy and all except to either use it to catch interest in
a guy or to enthrone herself.

Women, in sex, desire to be treated as an object and relish it.

Women place value in societal links; how they are thought of. You become her ego.
Your threads are shit and you need to stop.

#harshtruth
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

#harshtruth

thread
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

Ditto. People with creative imaginations are far more attractive to me than some clever business executive.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 12, 2013,
I used to think that people gave you too much shit for bad threads. But I can see that they were right.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Your failures in women and love have led you to bitterness, philip. You cope with your disappointments by trying to convince yourself and others that the fault lies in everyone else, thus creating a feeling of superiority in yourself.

But the truth is that the fault doesn't lie in other people, but yourself.

/internetpsychologist
Quote by -Mantra-
Your failures in women and love have led you to bitterness, philip. You cope with your disappointments by trying to convince yourself and others that the fault lies in everyone else, thus creating a feeling of superiority in yourself.

But the truth is that the fault doesn't lie in other people, but yourself.

/internetpsychologist

I find it cute that he generalizes the entire population of women based on some bad experience, even if she was a bitch.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Bruv, you have so much hatred towards women, it's quite abhorrent in all honesty.

I think you need to sort your life out mate, take a break from UG so we don't see your shit threads and stupid misogyny.

#harshtruths
Lol at all these "men going their own way". With the stuff they say and post, one kinda wishes they would go their own way.
Quote by modus operandi
Lol at all these "men going their own way". With the stuff they say and post, one kinda wishes they would go their own way.

no homo

Quote by TheSennaj
Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.
Duh, who wants a creepy needy loser smothering you all the time.

Many women do not marry for love.
No shit

Most divorces end up with the guy cherishing the woman but the woman detesting
the man.
Nah

Even for long-term marriage, the Don Juan is the way to go.
I don't know what that means but if a don juan is a rich person financial stability is always a nice option

The ‘innocent, nice girl’ is often the horniest and likely uninnocent.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

Many women consider your looks, your career, what you can offer them, before
your integrity and character.
Not a bad method to filter out the losers and dead beats, but you have to be pretty hot or successful yourself to not end up alone in doing so

Women are more sexual than men can even dream.
Nigga you ain't seen my dreams

Geniuses are usually weird as shit and total failures until like 100 years after they die

Woman’s sole mission is union, either for pleasure or the fruits of children. She
cares nothing for your philosophy and all except to either use it to catch interest in
a guy or to enthrone herself.
Depends on the woman, this girl sounds like a sociopath bent on getting knocked up

Women, in sex, desire to be treated as an object and relish it.
Sometimes, it can be pretty hot

Women place value in societal links; how they are thought of. You become her ego.
No shit
lol TS you having girl troubles?

a tampon will fix that right up

this looks like one big failed attempt at a bro thread
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Masquirina

lelfail, just like OP at being a bro.
Quote by TheSennaj
You can run you can hide but you can't escape philip's chloroform.

Actually based on the other threads I thought he was just being sarcastic or exaggerating.
Quote by BladeSlinger

#harshtruth

but yeah, i'd say some of that is accurate, some of that, not really. overall, shit thread.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Masquirina

Actually based on the other threads I thought he was just being sarcastic or exaggerating.

#niceguy
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
nah foo ju got it all wrong
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Most of these are true, from what I experienced and still see. The only false one is that women are more sexual than men can dream.
OP if you replaced every "women" with "girls" than what you said would be accurate.
This whole "friendzone" and "beta" craze that's hitting the internet, in addition to these kind of thoughts and thread are thing I actually think were created by dudes who were turned down on multiple occasions, and never had much luck with women as a way to justify why without having to come to the sobering realization that they're probably just ugly.

Attractive people just generally don't want to bang ugly people. If attractive people keep turning you down, you just might be ugly and that's the sole reason.

This will be an unpopular opinion, I'm sure.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster

Attractive people just generally don't want to bang ugly people. If attractive people keep turning you down, you just might be ugly and that's the sole reason.

I'm not sure. I've seen some average-to-good looking people with social skills that are more or less absent or severe personality issues get the kind of consistent rejections you're talking about, even if the initial impressions they created with other people were good.

Not being a creep plays a large role too. And there are some good-looking people that for whatever reason can't pull that off.
TS, I stopped lurking UG for five minutes just to say that you have the dumbest opinions about this stuff out of any of the notable Pit dwellers.

Keep your misogynistic opinions to yourself and stop making these idiotic threads

Please.
Also, shout out to all the Lil' B fans and their accurate assessments of this kind of sheeeeeeyt! #Basedgod! Swag!
It's true, all of those are things that idiots who don't know any girls but like to pretend they do think.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
While I don't agree that this is universal, many of these traits are correlated and present in a certain kind of individual that you should probably steer clear of. I've had plenty of experience with girls like that. Some of these however I have not seen contrary behavior from personally.
Quote by JustRooster
This whole "friendzone" and "beta" craze that's hitting the internet, in addition to these kind of thoughts and thread are thing I actually think were created by dudes who were turned down on multiple occasions, and never had much luck with women as a way to justify why without having to come to the sobering realization that they're probably just ugly.

This will be an unpopular opinion, I'm sure.
This is probably accurate.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Ditto. People with creative imaginations are far more attractive to me than some clever business executive.

How are those two things mutually exclusive?

And genius is an attractive quality when grouped with other positive qualities.
When you're good-looking with a decent personality, being smart is a plus. When you're ugly as hell, being smart won't do much.
ITT: bunch of teenage virgins & women claiming that virgin TS's statements (lifted from a variety of internet sources) are wrong despite not having the experience to verify them

it's not really sexist, you could easily make a similar thread about men making them look just as bad/soulless though the thread may look quite different

as rules or generalisations or tendencies most things said in OP were fairly spot on

female anecdotal 'evidence' against statements in OP can all be completely disregarded, as if anyone has the level of self-awareness requisite to understand why and how they fall in love or become attracted to another person (note the gender-neutral terms 'anyone' and 'person')

and the main disagreement i have with the opening post is that genius as a trait if wielded in the right way can definitely be attractive
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Page 1 of 3