Hi guys,

I wanted to know what are the differences between the ibanez edge-pro and original edge (except 200$).

Thanks
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
Edge pro is a lower profile and does not have locking studs like the original Edge. That's about all I can tell you.
are you sure it's the edge pro you're looking at? the prices of the edge and edge pro (assuming you're just looking at buying the tremolo alone and not looking at guitars which come with the tremolo stock) should be pretty close.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Edge costs about $10 more than the Edge Pro on IbanezRules.
Yeah that's what I thought. Not exactly the same but not much in it, either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Forgot too look on Ibanez rules. nvm all of this then. Everywhere else the edge pro is way cheaper
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
just out of interest, are you getting it for your jackson? because if so, neither will be a direct swap for the jackson's trem.

if you're just thinking about an ibanez and are wondering which trem is better, then obviously you can ignore what i said above
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
just out of interest, are you getting it for your jackson? because if so, neither will be a direct swap for the jackson's trem.

if you're just thinking about an ibanez and are wondering which trem is better, then obviously you can ignore what i said above

Thanks for beeing concerned.
Nope I have jem body and I need to put a trem in and I was wondering. My Jackson has an OFR now, so no reason to change it
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
ah ok, sweet

it'd be worth checking which jem body you have- i'm not certain but i don't think the edge and edge pro are interchangeable (the edge and lo-pro edge might be, but don't quote me on that).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?