https://soundcloud.com/gnrguitar13/cry-of-achilles-acapella

I've never actually done an acapella vocal cover before. So this is a first, and to be honest, it's a little frightening.

I, more or less, do the entire song. I left out a few of the harmonies because I was having some issues getting them right. I'll do a complete version eventually, but until then, I have this.

C4C

EDIT: My big concern with my singing is that it's not "good enough" to be the voice of a good band. I can hit pitches (most of the time), and I enjoy doing it. I just don't know if I was born with the right tone. :-\
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Dec 12, 2013,
Quote by SGstriker
https://soundcloud.com/gnrguitar13/cry-of-achilles-acapella

I've never actually done an acapella vocal cover before. So this is a first, and to be honest, it's a little frightening.

I, more or less, do the entire song. I left out a few of the harmonies because I was having some issues getting them right. I'll do a complete version eventually, but until then, I have this.

C4C

EDIT: My big concern with my singing is that it's not "good enough" to be the voice of a good band. I can hit pitches (most of the time), and I enjoy doing it. I just don't know if I was born with the right tone. :-\

It's friggin awesome that you can hit the high notes during the chorus but your voice doesn't sound that great alone. It would probably sound better without the instruments but without them I can hear every imperfection in your voice.
Last edited by theTYTAN at Dec 12, 2013,
Any point specifically that it doesn't sound good? Like the high notes?

Or is it just a case of having the ability to hit the notes, but not having a spectacular natural tone?

Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst