So, I recently stumbled upon this web site called "The Top Guitars Company." After a little bit of research, I discovered that people generally have positive experiences with the company, but it still feels a little sketchy to me. What I want to know is, does the quality in the pictures and descriptions stand up with the real product? Do they really provide excellent service and craftsmanship?
Use Thomann instead.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I would not trust that site as far as I could throw the server it is hosted on.

It is made on a cheap template and looks like it was put together by a blind chimpanzee.
Than there is the content. more than half the front site (and all of what is visible without scrolling) is dedicated to convincing you that this is a safe and reliable the store is. They keep using words like "authorized" and plenty of well known brand names to give the impression that they are legit. And yet they **** up translations, use wrong terminology and even list guitars as completely different models than they are. Sometimes even mixing up guitars and bass guitars.

And I doubt I have to tell anyone that pretty much everything there stinks of cheap fakes.
Last edited by DanishViking at Dec 13, 2013,
Alright. That's kind of what I figured, but I'd never heard of them before.