So i've realized that i have very acidic fingers, every time that i install new strings into my guitar, 2 hours later there's rusted/brown parts already from the strings being over played i guess i'm currently using ernieball strings and have also used dunlop but had the same results from that also, does anyone know a brand that won't get rusty that fast?
elixers
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Check for coated strings. Elexir (on acoustic) and D'Addario (on electric) best pick in my opinion.
I've got the same problem. Steer out of Dunlop. Elixir or D'Addario(coated) would do but if you want something cheaper go for GHS or Rotosound. Those usually last about a week before the rust starts to bee visible.
A few things I can suggest:

Give this stuff a shot - possibly the best solution alongside washing your hands thoroughly before playing. This stuff will neutralise the pH level of your skin so that the acidic effect will be reduced. http://www.graphtech.com/products/brands/chops-preplay

Elixir and D'Addario produce very reputable, long-lasting coated string sets which should help reduce the effect of your acidy hands!

I also highly recommend wiping down your guitar strings with a clean cloth after each practice session/rehearsal/gig to prolong the life of your guitar strings.

Hope that helps!
I had the exact same problem for most of my life. My strings would die within a day or two, and it got to a point where my friends wouldn't let me play their guitars. I tried tons of different strings, sprays and products but in the end the only thing that made a difference was washing my hands before playing, wiping them off between every song, and wiping the strings down when done playing.

However, about 2 years ago when I drastically changed my diet (no more greasy foods, all healthy and organic shit, etc.) the problem disappeared completely.
Elixirs.
Best most long lasting strings full stop man. I've been playing about 13 years now and have found them to be the best in terms of lasting and maintaining tone despite any abuse you lay on them. Kick ass strings, pricey but well worth it.
Elixir.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
i have the super acid fingers too. if i am playing heavy i can go through as many as two sets of strings a week.

i have recently started wiping down the strings after playing, it's actually working pretty well so far. so +1 to all recommending the post playing wipe down.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Nylon.

But they don't work well on electric guitars...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
i don't think its my diet, i'm really into fitness and bodybuilding so ail ll i usually eat is chicken breat,fish, veggies, and bread... so i think i'll just try out the d'addario