Inb4 semen jokes

You know how you're supposed to smell the milk to know if it's off? Well I don't freaking know when that business is improper for consumption because it stinks all the time!

Seriously. Just go to your fridge, and sniff your milk. Go on, I'll be here lurking the thread for a while so no hurries.

. . .

..Have you sniffed it now? You're my hero, now go sniff some flowers or your significant other's underwear to get the milk stank off your nose (I'm not judging, to each his own).

I just might get a milk scientist to sample my milk so I don't get diarrhea or chlamydia or some other fancy disease. Feel free to share your milky experiences and/or stories about milk sniffing gone wrong.
Going for 2 bowls of cereal, drinking all the milk in each serving. Wish me luck lads.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 12, 2013,
You seriously cant tell if ur milk is bad?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Best way to test.

1: Drink milk
2: Did you vomit? If yes go to 3a, if no, go to 3b.
3a: It's bad!
3b: It's good!
Quote by Momentosis
You seriously cant tell if ur milk is bad?

I've never left an open milk cart for more than a day without it being finished, I'm threading new waters every time I leave it for more than a day.
I have to say i agree 100%.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
I drink soya.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
That's not how you do it , everyone knows you are supposed to spank a bag of milk
e-married to Jack (bladez)
The reason milk smells bad when you sniff it is because some of it stays at the rim of the jug/carton. Then it dries and starts to smell. Clean off the opening and then sniff to get an idea of if it's still good.
I got some news for you TS. That's not milk...

I smell my milk before pouring, always. You can smell the milk when it goes bad. It's worse than the average milk smell.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Can I get appendicitis from this? My appendix hurts. I'm pretty sure this milk gave me appendicitis.
Quote by Nelshizzle
I got some news for you TS. That's not milk...

"... This is cum." -Randy Marsh
Quote by Baby Joel
How could it make your appendix hurt? Your appendix doesn't connect to anything.

Oh god, I have floater! Why didn't anyone warn me gad dangit...
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
When milk starts to go off, there is a change in the smell and it definitely smells off. Also, it can start to curdle (e.g. small flakes/sedimentary bits in bottom) if really going off. If you can't tell the difference, your sense of smell must be pretty awful and I worry for you in later life when you have every day stuff like cooking to do with no help from your parents

Seriously, even if you don't like milk - the difference in smell between normal milk and gone off milk is really noticeable.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Who needs parents when you've got pizza!?

And as I said, I've never smelled spoiled milk. Also this is a new brand, the milk has a sweet scent to it...
But hey, even if this milk wasn't from a different brand I'm sure I'd still be paranoid about it so all your posts are still justified
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Who needs parents when you've got pizza!?

And as I said, I've never smelled spoiled milk. Also this is a new brand, the milk has a sweet scent to it...
But hey, even if this milk wasn't from a different brand I'm sure I'd still be paranoid about it so all your posts are still justified

Thousands of years of evolution, developing a sense of smell to protect you from eating potentially harmful food, and you're scared about drinking milk that might have gone a tiny bit funky?

I mean, the worst you'll get from milk that is ambiguous is a slight upset stomach... maybe diarrhea for a day or so. I had some slightly off milk the other day (had been open for about 4-5 days... I bought a 6-pint bottle, but hadn't been well so didn't take weight gainer shake, so milk didn't get used quick enough) when my gf forgot to sniff it and made me a cup of tea from it... I went to the toilet once more than usual that day and was otherwise fine
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
This thread reminds me of the time my mate left a cup of chocolate milk out until it was ****ing solid.
banned
Quote by Baby Joel
Best way to test.

1: Don't drink milk

ftfy

Seriously milk tastes like crap.

Quote by Jackintehbox
I drink Stoya.

Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Dec 13, 2013,
Milk is ****ing awesome you worthless peons of milkless plebes
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wut
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Acϵ♠
Milk is ****ing awesome you worthless peons of milkless plebes

Not only does it taste horribly bad, it's also far from healthy (for grown ups at least).
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/dairy-free-dairy-6-reason_b_558876.html
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
If you won't drink milk because it's unhealthy, that means you, by principle, cannot eat Oreos.

I don't hate you. I just pity you.
Quote by Baby Joel
If you won't drink milk because it's unhealthy, that means you, by principle, cannot eat Oreos.

I don't hate you. I just pity you.

I eat Oreos without milk and I love it. **** yo principles.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
I drank regular all-hormones milk for a while, but then I tried organic for a month and couldn't go back. Then I started noticing that after a few days the milk started leaving a film on my tongue like soda does. So now I only drink organic milk out of half-gallons to avoid letting it sit that long.

So I make sure to be done with it well before it gets even close to the stinky stage.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
OH NO! I just fell asleep!
Freaking milk is spoiled, who just passes out due to sleep when you're healthy? It was only 5 in the morning, I had the whole day ahead!
Your stories are pretty cool (especially DisarmGoliath's accidental, mild food poisoning ) but now I've learned my lesson.
Milk, not even once.
You're probably smelling the dried milk around the edge. Pour some in a cup and sniff it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I drink milk even though I am slightly lactose intolerant because IT TASTES SO GOOD and I can deal with a bit of a tummy ache until my next meal. Milk is yum.

I'm assuming you don't like cheese or yogurt or anything made of rotten milk.

Quote by shelovemyguitar
Not only does it taste horribly bad, it's also far from healthy (for grown ups at least).
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/dairy-free-dairy-6-reason_b_558876.html

This article has a very sensationalized title and your post just exaggerated it further.

It's not "far from healthy" unless you are drinking gallons of it every day with little regard for your total energy intake, or if you persist in drinking it despite being severely lactose intolerant and suffering the effects of doing so. "Healthy" is different for different people.

Quote by theguitarist
I drink soya.

Even more dangerous. It doesn't really have a smell when it curdles, so one time I tried to pour it out (IN PUBLIC) and it wouldn't pour out and I had no idea why until my friend smacked the end of the carton and it all fell out in one giant lump into my mug. So gross. I love it though.
cat
I do like yogurt and stuff if they don't smell like crotch, which milk does. Cow crotch.
But I'm not on a crusade against milk here, milk is fine if it's not spoiled.

And lol at soy clumps
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 13, 2013,
Milk in plastic cartons does normally have a smell to it. But I get some milk delivered in a glass bottle every morning, that shit is scentless and tastes amaaaaazing