I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Malchius
Their debut of course Eaten Back to Life!

Nah, Pure Holocaust is better
Rubber soul.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...............................................i....................................s...........................t.................................e..................................n...................................................................................................t......o...............................................................................G..............................................H.......................................o.......................................................S.............................................................................................................................T..
Boyfriend

Haven't actually gotten around to giving them a good listen though so I can't really answer right now.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
abbey road, sgt. peppers, magical mystery tour, rubber soul

im supposed to pick one? ridiculous
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I thought the Marshall Mathers LP was their best work.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Exile on Main St.

Actually, it's a tie between Abbey Road and Sgt Peppers. I also like Rubber Soul.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Moving Pictures. Moving Pictures is the best Rush album. Wait, you weren't talking about a good band?!
*Puts on flame re tardant hat*
Last edited by CorrosionMedia at Dec 13, 2013,
You've made four threads today. It's time to stop posting, son.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
You've made four threads today. It's time to stop posting, son.

please point out where in the terms of use it says making four threads in a 24-hour period is not permitted.

also it's kinda flattering when people call me "son" when i'm old enough to be your father.
Sgt peppers. Pretty sûre theres à dedicated thread for the Beatles somewhere in bands and artists, id link you but im on my phone right now. Not going to get many serious answers here.
I am sick of them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm gonna have to say The Best of the Beatles

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Cross between Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road, Please Please Me and The White Album. Gah, too many to pick. What makes it better is some of their best songs weren't on any of their main albums (Paperback Writer, Rain, Don't Let Me Down, Day Tripper Revolution, etc.)

Way too many great albums and songs, magnificent band
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
Cross between Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road, Please Please Me and The White Album. Gah, too many to pick. What makes it better is some of their best songs weren't on any of their main albums (Paperback Writer, Rain, Don't Let Me Down, Day Tripper Revolution, etc.)

Way too many great albums and songs, magnificent band

Don't let me Down is an awesome song.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Sublime Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends

The Beatles sounded so much better unplugged.
Quote by Wormholes
Well you can't be that old if you can't tell what makes a shit thread shit.

you're 22 years old. you're basically born into the internet age. you probably have superior knowledge of threadmaking.
Well.. I always thought Sgt. Pepper's was overrated (it's a masterpiece, but not the greatest ever made. Not even the greatest by The Beatles IMHO), and my own personal favorite has always been Abbey Road. Nothing will ever beat the abbey road medley I literally cry like a little girl when i hear Golden Slumbers . Also, full of true classics. I also really love Help! Both albums have some of my absolute favorite songs of all time.
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Quote by Mephaphil
Who?

No, not The Who, The Beatles.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2