Page 1 of 2
After the success, and my enjoyment playing, the Band in Pictures Game , I thought I'd try this.

I present to you.

The Song in Pictures Game!

The rules are the same as the Band in Pictures Game rules.

A users posts the name of a song, in pictures, and other users try to guess the song.

The winner posts another song in pictures, and so on.

I'll start, just to begin, with an easy one.

Guess the song, then you go.

Aaand go!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Forever Road?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by K'Nuckles
What Angus said.

Drive?

Correct.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Dec 13, 2013,
Quote by Basti95
The REM song?

bella vecchio

No, pensavo a quella degli Incubus!
Quote by K'Nuckles

Should be nice and easy.

Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Someone else can make another post, I'm too busy to make one and keep checking to find if someone answered it correctly.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 13, 2013,
I'll take it seeming that right now I'm not very busy.

Fade to Black seems right.

Otherwise, Black or White?
Has to be Fade to Black
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Since I did win the last one, that gives me the poetic licence to do another one.

Quote by TheSennaj
basti pls
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by ehbacon
me sugar cubes

Close enough.

Sugarcubes- Pump

I put the 'me' there to piss people off.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by soundgarden1986
thats weak

QI do exactly the same thing with their questions.
Quote by TheSennaj
Ehbacon, is it "One"?
Page 1 of 2