Hi everybody.

I've seen in a video from youtube that the model "Gibson Less Paul Signature T" has a switch for humbucker/single coil in the knobs in a pull up fashion.

I've found this awesome!!!! But when I seen this model price I got upset. That guitar is very very expensive.

You know if there is another less paul with a similar function and be cheaper?

[]s
Quote by victordfb
Hi everybody.

I've seen in a video from youtube that the model "Gibson Less Paul Signature T" has a switch for humbucker/single coil in the knobs in a pull up fashion.

I've found this awesome!!!! But when I seen this model price I got upset. That guitar is very very expensive.

You know if there is another less paul with a similar function and be cheaper?

[]s

Prices on YouTube are BS for the most part. Gibson's MRSP no one pays and the better Vendors can only only display Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) but many will sell under than.
Sweetwater's MAP is $1600 so you should not pay more than that and may even get it for 5-10% less.
Moving on.....
All you need for that function is a 4-conductor humbucker (common in aftermarket pickups, less common in stock ones) and a push/pull potentiometer. It's a very common modification to make to guitars. You don't need any particular model or brand of guitar to have that feature.
This looks pretty nice! But how I'll get this information in a Guitar? I didn't buyed my less paul yet. So I want to make the right decision before and need to know which one to choose.
Last edited by victordfb at Dec 13, 2013,
I don't know what model line you are interested in, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the Les Pauls come with that now. I know I played studios with it. Just a heads up
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
If you want a cheap Les Paul with the coil split feature, some Epiphone Les Pauls have them. For example this: http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Les-Paul-Traditional-PRO.aspx

Or this: http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Les-Paul-Standard-Plustop-PRO.aspx
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115