I bought this while I was at someone's house looking at a different guitar they had on Craigslist. I couldn't resist, it's totally unique and I've never seen anything like it. According to the seller, he's had members from the bands BTO and Loverboy interested in buying it on seperate occasions years ago, although he wasn't willing to sell it as he had no idea of its value. I can't find any information on it online- the Anjo company that's around today seems to only have made acoustics and low-end strat copies. This leaves me confused and wondering if anyone here may have some info to share. The guitar sounds absolutely great when it's plugged in, has a powerful vintage sound when it's plugged in and blows most of my other guitars away as far as tone goes. I've compared it to my Guyatone I got from the same seller- it's much smaller in size then the standard electric guitar. I'm assuming it dates back to 1984 from what the seller has told me and the model number. Anyone know what I got here? One of a kind or just a rare piece?

That guitar is so cute :3
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
It is a cute little ax- just realized how bad the pic looks off of my mobile- I think I'll refer to it as The Smurf from now on, it's a pretty suitable name!
Recommended threads
Anjo Guitars?
feralwolf13
Last post:
by NougatOfficial